Default Anyone boating? ............. yet?

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 25, 9:29*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Back after a sabbatical. *Same old same old, eh?

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Not yet for me. it's going to be a bit crappy for a while.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...st?query=62824

On Apr 25, 10:50*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:29:21 -0700, "Steve B"

wrote:
Back after a sabbatical. *Same old same old, eh?

Back to 3 or 4 evenings a week but it is still pretty crowded out
there. They will go home soon I guess.

Same here... dodging some wind and rain, but 2-3 times a week is do-
able.

wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Back to 3 or 4 evenings a week but it is still pretty crowded out
there. They will go home soon I guess.

A week ago. To much to do this week. Wife had a baby shower at the house
yesterday, so lots of yardwork and cleanup required.

wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

was planning this past weekend but still a bit chilly, plus rain on
sunday

right now the wx looks good for the jersey shore this coming weekend
so may take friday and make a 3 day weekend before heading to san
francisco for business on monday...

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:29:21 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Worse.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Back to 3 or 4 evenings a week but it is still pretty crowded out
there. They will go home soon I guess.

A week ago. To much to do this week. Wife had a baby shower at the house
yesterday, so lots of yardwork and cleanup required.

I have found that stuff is ALWAYS there after I return from a boat ride.
Hasn't failed once.

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com book coming soon

Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 26, 10:22*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

m...

.. .
wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. *Same old same old, eh?

Back to 3 or 4 evenings a week but it is still pretty crowded out
there. They will go home soon I guess.

A week ago. *To much to do this week. *Wife had a baby shower at the house
yesterday, so lots of yardwork and cleanup required.

I have found that stuff is ALWAYS there after I return from a boat ride.
Hasn't failed once.

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.combook coming soon

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult..

Yep! Proverbs 12:16

"Tim" wrote in message
On Apr 26, 10:22 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message

m...

.. .
wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Back to 3 or 4 evenings a week but it is still pretty crowded out
there. They will go home soon I guess.

A week ago. To much to do this week. Wife had a baby shower at the house
yesterday, so lots of yardwork and cleanup required.

I have found that stuff is ALWAYS there after I return from a boat ride.
Hasn't failed once.

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.combook coming soon

Yep! Proverbs 12:16

Sorry, trying to be PC and all that.

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Back after a sabbatical. Same old same old, eh?

Back to 3 or 4 evenings a week but it is still pretty crowded out
there. They will go home soon I guess.

A week ago. To much to do this week. Wife had a baby shower at the
house yesterday, so lots of yardwork and cleanup required.

I have found that stuff is ALWAYS there after I return from a boat ride.
Hasn't failed once.

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com book coming soon

But the requirements for marital tranquility is that I do some of the stuff
before 25 women show up at the house.