Default Jeremy Shum's new Waverly Lab is modelled after THomas Edison's MenloPark Lab

Special Agent Shum (set in the mythical mystical land known as Waverly
Labs) is the product that is apparently the 'new cool' in Hollywood,
where time-busy celebrities and professionals like Miley Cyrus, Selena
Gomez, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers are using to study correspondence.
For only $10.76 for a session (which contains several modules), all
you need now is a credit card and you go to http://www.jeremyshuminvent.com/
to put in your order! They are product placing themselves
distinguished from other University courses because of their
compactness and efficiency, covering lots of information in short
periods of time instead of seven-hour-long lectures. They are
differentiating themselves from free YouTube sites by its level of
difficulty and 'fullness' (covers everything!!).

They are also donating $1 for every $10, matching Disney's Friends for
Change project up to $1,000,000, into green and social research.

Anyway, it's expensive at $10.76 per session, so here are some warez
videos worth $$$:
Classes of materials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNILe-L8b04
Atomic structure & properties: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v72NoTQydU
Introduction to leadership: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pGEyt3jB_s
Comparative mathematics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99AAlsHpnsM
Designing a web site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOri0Rz-Eck
Absolute value (modulus): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF_5AJFl2t8
Domain and range: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xDJpju_GY
Atomic mass and weight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66OyibWC7_E
Factorizing using the quadratic formula: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2SaH01IUbA
Inverse functions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhpYKt69lAQ
Importance of engineering materials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3CEXu5ZcU
Electron configuration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ2MV9Jszjo
Fraction operations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qyboGHXZfM
Economic decision making: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nehyULncE
Inequalities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ShMSXYDozw
Desingning a letter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPe9eW2jDk0
Function of a function: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLSL8GNyz8
Introduction to marketing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgsPv4jTiOo
Behavior of successful leaders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rF7A_JR-FU
Demand curve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELtXBDoPaXY

Here are some official web sites:
Google search: http://www.google.com/search?q=jeremy+shum
Special Agent Shum official: http://www.jeremyshum.com/
Jeremy Shum Official Website: http://www.jeremyshum.com/official/
Official myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jeremyshum
Jeremy Shum Invent Company: http://www.jeremyshuminvent.com/
Jeremy Shum official music: http://www.jeremyshummusic.com/
ProjectShum Science: http://www.projectshum.org
URbandictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Jeremy%20Shum
Official twitter: http://twitter.com/jemmashum
Official facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jemmashum
Official youtube: http://www.youtube.com/agentshum

Jeremy Shum’s Waverly Place Laboratory is famously modeled after
Edison’s Menlo Park Lab, with a stock of almost every conceivable
material. It is an industrial research lab, but although Jeremy is
legally attributed to invention, many people claim it is done by
employees carried out research and development under his direction.

+ Wicked, Jeremy Shum our modern day Thomas Edison has named his new
scientific engineering laboratory, out of every possible option, after
Selena Gomez, who he is maaaaaaaaaaadly in love with. And we all know
it’s not just cuz she’s hot and supports UNICEF, but that she’s
CHRISTIAN. Religion always plays a role in life ayy

+ Every conceivable material? Can you believe there are pieces of
hairs from blonde girls, brunette girls. It’s pretty surprising, it’s
just there are so many different possible enginering materials, it’s
hard to believe it’s all there. But you never know, what about the
ethics of holding pieces of DNA from Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez,
hmm………….. (or is it just a rumor?)

+ There are rumors it contains blown up posters of Demi Lovato, Jonas
Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Debby Ryan… Classic Jeremy Shum
style Just crazy with a bit of delusion??

+ Jeremy Shum has now got a SayNow account (http://saynow.com/
jeremyshum), an official YouTube (http://youtube.com/agentshum), an
official facebook (http://facebookcom/jemmashum), an official twitter
(http://twitter.com/jemmashum). He’s… everywhere all at the same
time!!!!!! But I guess the Internet provides good consumer value. At
very low variable cost (and a very low fixed costs), companies such as
Jeremy Shum Invent can provide value to millions of customers
worldwide, make them feel like friend, continue to buy You get the
point.

+ If you read Jeremy Shum’s official web site for the most recent
update, it has a host of official web sites so you can’t get the wrong
Jeremy Shum. Apparently, there are lots of fakes and frauds and
probably outright illegal and unlawful phishers who are harassing
young boys and girls in the good name of Jeremy Shum!!!! This was one
of the issues Miley Cyrus was dealing with, so it’s good to have that
issue of bogus web sites, and people posting blogs and forums that are
trying to demean the name of Jeremy Shum. The interesting thing is by
actually doing that, in trying to defame Jeremy Shum, they actually
give Jeremy Shum web site more traffic and more $$$ … What a stupid
move ayy

+ Is it just me, or do I feel this is going to be franchized, and
there are going to be subsidiaries and/or franchises that are modelled
after the Laboratory, which probably will primarily sell educational
Jeremy Shum Invent content, but then at the same time, will probably
resale Disney commercial products lol

+ The Jeremy Shum Invent Company is going to be education, what The
Walt Disney Company is to entertainment. I think we are going to see a
Thomas Edison vs. Nikola Tesla war, between The Jeremy Shum Invent
Company vs. The Walt Disney Company. And I think The Jeremy Shum
Invent Company is going to buy out Nickelodeon from Viacom Inc in
order to give itself boosters!

And of course what everybody wants to know, is whether The Jeremy Shum
Invent Company can manage to do all of this without even floating on
the public share market, and be chopped up into little pieces like
Disney, who is 10% owned by the CEO of Apple Inc, which gives it a
rather interesting edge………. If this is the case, and they can adopt a
good profit revenue model without floating, it could mean better
control, which means less politics, less beaurocracy, which could mean
market dominance, and give it a monopoly over Disney. I guess this is
the advantage of Chinese companies, that they are controlled by the
Chinese Communist Government who simply don’t argue over politics.
They just do, and work for the public.