Default Guv'mint Motors Quality Control

Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. Good Job Dims.
hk hk is offline

On 4/12/10 10:28 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. Good Job Dims.

No wonder your business is failing; the CEO is insane. GM and Chrysler
management ensured their companies made crap cars before the government
infusions...and so did Ford's management.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Apr 12, 10:34*am, hk wrote:
On 4/12/10 10:28 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. *Good Job Dims.

No wonder your business is failing; the CEO is insane. GM and Chrysler
management ensured their companies made crap cars before the government
infusions...and so did Ford's management.

Where did you get the idea that his business is failing?

Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 12, 10:34 am, hk wrote:
On 4/12/10 10:28 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. Good Job Dims.

No wonder your business is failing; the CEO is insane. GM and Chrysler
management ensured their companies made crap cars before the government
infusions...and so did Ford's management.

Where did you get the idea that his business is failing?

Krause is an expert at minding everyone else's business.

On Apr 12, 1:15*pm, anon-e-moose wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 12, 10:34 am, hk wrote:
On 4/12/10 10:28 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. *Good Job Dims.
No wonder your business is failing; the CEO is insane. GM and Chrysler
management ensured their companies made crap cars before the government
infusions...and so did Ford's management.

Where did you get the idea that his business is failing?

Krause is an expert at minding everyone else's business.

Real Americans support capitalism and buy Toyotas, Statists buy
Government Motors.

Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 12, 10:34 am, hk wrote:
On 4/12/10 10:28 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. Good Job Dims.
No wonder your business is failing; the CEO is insane. GM and Chrysler
management ensured their companies made crap cars before the government
infusions...and so did Ford's management.

Where did you get the idea that his business is failing?

Krause is an expert at minding everyone else's business.

Real Americans support capitalism and buy Toyotas, Statists buy
Government Motors.

Wow... so, because GM is using some gov't money to get back to business,
you're advocating buying foreign????

--
Nom=de=Plume

Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 12, 10:34 am, hk wrote:
On 4/12/10 10:28 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. *Good Job Dims.
No wonder your business is failing; the CEO is insane. GM and Chrysler
management ensured their companies made crap cars before the government
infusions...and so did Ford's management.

Where did you get the idea that his business is failing?

Krause is an expert at minding everyone else's business.

Real Americans support capitalism and buy Toyotas, Statists buy
Government Motors.

really? if unregulated capitalism is so great...

why isn't lehman brothers around to tell us? what happened to the 9
trillion in 401K's and other investments that wall street told us were
safe?

On Apr 12, 10:28*am, Frogwatch wrote:
Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. *Good Job Dims.

Ford deserved kudos not only because they didn't take any fed money,
but also because their quality is now better than the rest, including
Toyota.

Meanwhile GM posted a 4.3 billion dollar loss for the second half of
2009. That butt-ugly Camaro is not going to save them.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:14:33 -0700 (PDT), Jack wrote:

On Apr 12, 10:28*am, Frogwatch wrote:
Forbes says that 6 of the 7 worst new cars are being made by GM and
Chrysler, the same level of quality we can expect from ObamaCare.
You're going to get an ObamaClunker for health care with treatment
decided by bureaucrats on the basis of lowest cost. *Good Job Dims.

Ford deserved kudos not only because they didn't take any fed money,
but also because their quality is now better than the rest, including
Toyota.

Meanwhile GM posted a 4.3 billion dollar loss for the second half of
2009. That butt-ugly Camaro is not going to save them.

My Dutch friend, a very liberal guy, commented that the European news is talking
about how much the US news is coming out against Toyota...with little or no
mention of the other car makers' recalls. They attribute it to the power of the
UAW and the attitude of the American press.

On Apr 12, 11:17*am, John H wrote:
[...]

Well of course the Europeans will say it's the bad Americans that are
being unfair... they have their own attitudes. It's pretty common
knowledge that the Japanese auto makers have operated using "secret
recalls" and warranties for years. They tend to try to save face,
when the US car makers were compelled by closer scrutiny here in the
states to issue public recalls.

Many people love their Hondas, but the one Honda I've owned was the
most troublesome car I've owned. It had more issues than the two
Explorers that came after it.

Remind your friend of the US press going after Ford in the Explorer
roll-over fiasco. That was trumped-up BS... I hit a chunk of metal on
the interstate running 75mph. It hit the front diff, bounced off the
gas tank skid plate, and cut a four inch gash in my left rear tire,
deflating it instantly. I lifted off the gas, drifted over to the
emergency lane, and changed my tire. No drama. The Explorer was no
worse than any other SUV for instability, it was just the most
popular, with so many on the road the rate of occurance was high. I
think it was Car and Driver who rigged up a tire on an Explorer to
deflate instantly, and they did a series of tests that showed it was
stable. Drivers simply over reacted and caused them to crash.

Agree on the UAW though... they are corruption defined.

E-Tec motors Bill Kiene General 3 May 30th 07 06:11 PM
AutoHelm remote control --> ST5000 control head ??? Steve Electronics 2 August 15th 04 06:17 PM
Tell me where the quality control went Eike Lantzsch, ZP6CGE Boat Building 4 July 2nd 04 11:07 PM
12 volt motors LeighWelchAngel Cruising 3 March 19th 04 01:05 PM
A nice quality control touch Gould 0738 General 23 January 4th 04 04:48 AM