Default Raid on teabagger hqrs?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:18:15 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

now, the right doesn't understand why people hate him. to the right
wing, he was a patriot

In the words of one of your "idols" here, "your a moron."

it should be "you're a moron"

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:11:03 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

We already have the yellow shirts (SEIU) replacing the yellow shirts.
We have seen them bussed in by the whitehouse to commit violence on
oppositition like calling them the n word, or biting off fingers...

Scotty, the yellowshirts are here already

actually...we haven't. the right likes to lie...just like they did
about cantor's office being shot up

On Mar 28, 12:07*pm, hk wrote:
* * *FBI Conducts Raids

* * *Last Update: 10:11 am

* * *FBI Raid
* * *FBI Conducts Raids

* * *(WXYZ) - The FBI was conducting raids Saturday night at multiple
locations in southeast Michigan.

* * *Action News has learned Homeland Security and the Joint
Anti-terrorism Task Force is also involved in a major operation.

* * *Federal officials would not say who they were targeting or where,
but the FBI has set up a command center at the Washtenaw County
Sheriff's Department in Ann Arbor, where they have brought in two
satellite trucks and a radio tower.

* * *Agents have also obtained search warrants and multiple arrests have
been made.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

No.

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/stor...MUdtOLzvw.cspx

In article 92251063-8a36-42bd-861c-
, says...

On Mar 28, 12:07*pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Looks like these weren't teabaggers, just typical Republican scum.

"That group's web site shows training videos of men wearing camouflage,
carrying rifles, and maneuvering through rough terrain. The site also
includes information similar to a manifesto, that says members need to
be ready for the Anti-Christ and that Jesus wants members to be ready to
defend themselves with the sword."

You're probably aware that a recent poll shows 24% of Republicans
believe that Obama "might be the anti-Christ."
So good for the teabaggers they stayed out of this one.
They should teach the Republican party how to behave.
BTW, unlike some here, I don't consider "teabagger" some sort of crude
sexual reference. Just a convenient shorthand for Member of a Tea Party
organization. Never heard of the sexual reference until those who tend
to concentrate on such things brought it up.
But crude people - pay attention Mr Ingersoll - will always have crude
interpretations.

Peter - and Prick is my real last name for you dirty minds. Go ahead
and make fun of it in your sickness if you so choose. In my ancestry,
which can be traced back to the Knights of Round Table, it is a revered
name, and always shall be.
FYI, it belongs to the same family as Lancelot.

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:47:45 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:18:15 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

now, the right doesn't understand why people hate him. to the right
wing, he was a patriot

In the words of one of your "idols" here, "your a moron."

it should be "you're a moron"

D. Duck knows from whence he speaks, well.

jps jps is offline

On Mar 28, 12:07*pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Teabagging is known to kids who play a popular war video game. It's
context is not sexual. It's a taunt to those who you've killed to
dangle your balls over their dead bodies.

I consider that a whole lot cruder than any sexual meaning.

On Mar 28, 3:11*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Mar 28, 1:54*pm, Canuck57 wrote:

On 28/03/2010 11:07 AM, hk wrote:

* FBI Conducts Raids

Last Update: 10:11 am

FBI Raid
FBI Conducts Raids

(WXYZ) - The FBI was conducting raids Saturday night at multiple
locations in southeast Michigan.

Action News has learned Homeland Security and the Joint Anti-terrorism
Task Force is also involved in a major operation.

Federal officials would not say who they were targeting or where, but
the FBI has set up a command center at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's
Department in Ann Arbor, where they have brought in two satellite trucks
and a radio tower.

Agents have also obtained search warrants and multiple arrests have been
made.

This is so funny, as militia groups like these are often ex-military and
even further to the very extreme right than the Tea Party. *I hear their
membership has been on a steady rise for some time, and many of their
members are ordinary people.

Government fears the people. *Looks like the brownshirts are moving in.