Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hk hk is offline

Default I7's at your local store...

....Apple is now shipping I7 iMacs to Apple stores. Previously, I7's were
only available from Apple via internet/telephone direct order, and then
shipped to the buyer from wherever.

If you are shopping for a new desktop, you might want to take a look at
the new iMacs...they're pretty slick and they do allow you to run
Windows 7 (or Vista or XP) via Bootcamp or a VM package such as VMWare
Fusion.

If anyone in your family is in any sort of school, you can get a 10%
discount.

Enjoy.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Local boy does good...again! Don White General 3 December 16th 09 01:49 PM
Obama and local boy... Don White General 0 September 11th 09 04:11 PM
So I go to the local SS offfice Vic Smith General 63 November 26th 08 04:45 PM
my local weather Tim General 2 January 8th 07 12:52 PM
Local Sea Scouts needs your help Ship Skipper General 7 February 7th 05 10:24 PM