Default Dems cannot even lie competently

Poor jps cannot even manage to get the story right. Yes, I said
"alleged" threats about supposed messages Dems have gotten. Refer to
bpuharic's post where he refers to them as "alleged". For that
matter, they are alleged because so far we have heard none of them,
They are sorta like the "virtual use of the n word" that did not
happen. The video and audio shows nothing.
OTOH, here IS an audio of the threat to Jean Schmidt.
If you are gonna be dishonest, at least do it well.

On Mar 26, 10:32*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article 221e653b-86ac-46cf-8113-5ce2c6cef3b9
@o30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

Poor jps cannot even manage to get the story right. *Yes, I said
"alleged" threats about supposed messages Dems have gotten. *Refer to
bpuharic's post where he refers to them as "alleged". *For that
matter, they are alleged because so far we have heard none of them,
They are sorta like the "virtual use of the n word" that did not
happen. *The video and audio shows nothing.
OTOH, here IS an audio of the threat to Jean Schmidt.
If you are gonna be dishonest, at least do it well.

They don't have to do it well, all anybody has to do is say something
that sounds good to the minority media and they will immediately run
with it, as long as it is bad for conservatives. It really doesn't
matter to MSNBC or the New York Lies where the info came from or if it's
true, as long as it fits...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Holy **** this is the most unhinged ignorant bull**** I've every
heard.
Liberal = bad
Conservative = good. Got it.

In article 9333317f-466a-4484-9253-
,
says...

On Mar 26, 10:32*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
[...]

Listen, if you are going to sit here and deny the false reports run with
by the media, and deny the media is very bias, then there is nothing
more worth talking about. But you can keep running from the videos and
facts with your libera bad, conservative good deflection/whining...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

In article ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

Ignorant huh? Because I stated a fact? The fact is, the dems said things
happened, it was clearly a lie. I showed you the tape, there is a $15000
dollar reward to be paid to the United Negro College Fund if anyone can
prove the dem accusations. It has been almost a week and no proof
available although the whole time period is clearly documented from
several angles... So, because you can't read, or refuse to see around
your ideology colored glasses, I am ignorant, **** it, plonk

Scotty

Nothing for Dems to worry about? John H. General 0 November 5th 09 01:14 AM
Dems with guns.. JustWait General 10 August 25th 09 12:24 AM
Dems loosing it.... JustWait General 24 August 20th 09 08:03 PM
Dems owe me [email protected] General 67 November 8th 08 01:18 PM