Default Which one...

On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:36:22 -0500, anon-e-moose wrote:

Harry wrote:
On 3/5/10 3:08 PM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/5/10 2:18 PM, anon-e-moose wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/5/10 1:40 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In fact it is nothing sexual at all, it's a
freak flag, more to be associated (by anyone with a brain) with the
rock
revolution of the late 60's and into the 70's, not to mention the
types of
lifestyles associated with that...

Scotty

...the type of lifestyle...

You mean your inability to obtain and hold onto a job?

Classy.

What is this perverted infatuation you have with Scott?

You should ask Scott, Herring, FlaJim, Jackoff, MGG, "Bruce", Duck,
JCP, and, of course, yourself, and a few other right-wing assholes why
they are obsessed with me.

I think Scott is a really low life form, a turd who games the system
as best he can, and then whines about it. I think hypocrisy is his
overriding characteristic.

Several years ago, he was whining publicly about his lack of access to
decent local doctors and his inability insurance to obtain needed
medications. No insurance, no money. I forgot whether it was for
himself or his father. I told him I could hook him up with someone who
had an excellent track record getting doctors to accept a very, very
low fee (like $20), and who did even better with pharma companies
(like free). He turned me down. I discussed this with an acquaintance
of his, and was told Scott was a "little weird."

Well, he's more than a little weird.

You might recall that last year he said he parked himself in a local
hospital and ran up a bill of $25,000. I doubt he will ever pay that
off, since he doesn't have a job. In other words, he'll be sticking
the hospital's other patients and insurors with that bill. Yet he is
opposed to plans that would enable him to obtain health insurance.

I don't like hypocrites. That's the same reason why I think Herring
sticks. He's a hypocrite.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Sure am. I see the pattern now. Whenever you get turned down, your dick
head swells up and explodes. Nice Costa Rican tan you have there.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2v83f45.jpg

You really shouldn't post photos of your wife here, dickhead.

What was that word? Reparte? pot kettle black eh.

I woner what I 'stick'.
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H