Default Best prank... or how to.

.... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight. When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight. When
she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it was
worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

Sorry, but I'd lose lip service for a month. Not worth it at all..........
Course, sounds like things are different at your house ...........

Steve

On 3/4/10 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight. When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

At some point, your kid is going to discover that there are adults in
this world, and you'll have to find a new hobby and buddy.

On Mar 5, 6:23*am, Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight. When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

At some point, your kid is going to discover that there are adults in
this world, and you'll have to find a new hobby and buddy.

You must be the most boring person on the planet.

On 3/5/10 8:45 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:23 am, wrote:
On 3/4/10 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight. When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

At some point, your kid is going to discover that there are adults in
this world, and you'll have to find a new hobby and buddy.

You must be the most boring person on the planet.

My kids managed to get to adulthood without broken arms. How are yours
doing?

--
Which one is the girl?

http://tinyurl.com/ycpsnzz

On Mar 5, 6:23 am, *wrote:
On 3/4/10 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight. When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

At some point, your kid is going to discover that there are adults in
this world, and you'll have to find a new hobby and buddy.

You must be the most boring person on the planet.

My kids managed to get to adulthood without broken arms. How are yours
doing?

--
Which one is the girl?

http://tinyurl.com/ycpsnzz- Hide quoted text -

Must have been great growing up around an idiot like you.

"Dad, can I have a bike"?
"No, too dangerous, go to your room and take a practice test".

"Can I go to the movies"?
"No, it's on a street with cars going 25 mph, too dangerous, go take a
practice test".

"Can I make a birdhouse"?
"No, hammers are dangerous, go take a practice test".

"Can I have a popsicle"?
"No, those sticks are too dangerous, you can choke on them, go take a
practice test".

"Can I go play at my friend's house"?
No, too dangerous. You could get ran over walking there. Besides, I
don't know if the sanitize everything, those germs are dangerous, go
take a practice test."

What a ****ing loser you are.

Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight.
When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it
was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

At some point, your kid is going to discover that there are adults in
this world, and you'll have to find a new hobby and buddy.

He and his kid are having some harmless fun. There are millions of
households with little,no, or negative, adult influence.

Larry

On 3/5/10 8:14 PM, Larry wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 3/4/10 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

... get a trip to the couch for a week..

Take your mates armpit stuff and stick it in the freezer overnight.
When she is
in the shower, sneak the thing onto the sink and wait for the scream!

Me and The Mouse came up with that yesterday, the weekend could be
interesting The 15 minutes of laughter we had after thinking of it
was worth
the consequences alone

Scotty

At some point, your kid is going to discover that there are adults in
this world, and you'll have to find a new hobby and buddy.

He and his kid are having some harmless fun. There are millions of
households with little,no, or negative, adult influence.

Larry

Yeah...like Scotty's.

--
Which one is the girl?