Tim Tim is offline

Default Crazy Newton lake fishermen.

Well, today it's about 40 degrees outside. It was spitting a tad bit
of snow flakes this morning, but seeing it's warmed up a bit, I
haven't noticed a higher quota of boats headed for the CIPS lake for
feeeshin' .

I figured since it warmed up there would be more than when it was 15
outside.

Some must have caught the flu or something...

On 3/2/10 2:15 PM, Tim wrote:
Well, today it's about 40 degrees outside. It was spitting a tad bit
of snow flakes this morning, but seeing it's warmed up a bit, I
haven't noticed a higher quota of boats headed for the CIPS lake for
feeeshin' .

I figured since it warmed up there would be more than when it was 15
outside.

Some must have caught the flu or something...

I went down to the local marina to enjoy my "shore lunch" (tuna salad
sandwich and an apple from home) and saw three trailer rigs sans boats
at the launch ramp. It's 43F here...and overcast. Go figure.

On 3/2/2010 2:19 PM, Harry wrote:
On 3/2/10 2:15 PM, Tim wrote:
Well, today it's about 40 degrees outside. It was spitting a tad bit
of snow flakes this morning, but seeing it's warmed up a bit, I
haven't noticed a higher quota of boats headed for the CIPS lake for
feeeshin' .

I figured since it warmed up there would be more than when it was 15
outside.

Some must have caught the flu or something...

I went down to the local marina to enjoy my "shore lunch" (tuna salad
sandwich and an apple from home) and saw three trailer rigs sans boats
at the launch ramp. It's 43F here...and overcast. Go figure.

"He had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr

I think Walter was talking about our boy Harry.