Default Hate to do it, but...

....watching the initial proceedings of the health talks I was struck with one
thing. Obama is the most arrogant looking son of a bitch I've ever seen. Maybe
the arrogance is just an expression of his distaste for the Republican ideas
being expressed by Sen. Alexander.

OK. Just had to get that off my chest.

Hope he comes around.

--

John H
Jim Jim is offline

John H wrote:
...watching the initial proceedings of the health talks I was struck with one
thing. Obama is the most arrogant looking son of a bitch I've ever seen. Maybe
the arrogance is just an expression of his distaste for the Republican ideas
being expressed by Sen. Alexander.

OK. Just had to get that off my chest.

Hope he comes around.

I'm with you. A negro in power is one of the most arrogant looking
sights to behold. Can't be helped, and he'll have to deal with it.

Lib - If they had their way negroes would run the whole show.

On Feb 25, 11:12*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

...watching the initial proceedings of the health talks I was struck with one
thing. Obama is the most arrogant looking son of a bitch I've ever seen.. Maybe
the arrogance is just an expression of his distaste for the Republican ideas
being expressed by Sen. Alexander.

OK. Just had to get that off my chest.

Hope he comes around.

Reminds me of a couple of disk jockeys locally who like most, were playing "the
big bad corporate radio station screwed us" gig for ratings... They were
promoting an "all request" weekend.. at one point during the plug you heard the
distinct rustle of papers, and one of the DJ's popped off with "yep, and we
have your weekend requests right her on this paper ready to go". The other
followed up, "come on, they all know it's already on a loop, right"?...

Here is the Pres with his Health care plan, and he wants to play a game before
he has his House and Senate plow it through for him. snerk.

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

Well, this narrow minded, one sided bull**** didn't take long....what,
one day?

In article ,
says...

On Feb 25, 11:12*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

More like a week.. Go to my profile and look for yourself. I have been spending
my time mostly on other groups and here have been toying with Tim...

But go ahead, make it up as you go along... What's it been "one day"?

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Feb 25, 11:12 am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

C'mon Loog. We all know this is pre-scheduled.
It's not only him being a negro making 'Bama look so arrogant.
It's the lib agenda too. Destroy the health care system of America,
institute death panels, make the taxpayer fund sex-change operations,
and further unionize health care.
If you can't see that, you're blind.

Lib - The libs got Loogy. Assimilated him like a venus flytrap
absorbing a fly. Damn Shame.

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:55:36 -0600, Jim "Jim wrote:

John H wrote:
...watching the initial proceedings of the health talks I was struck with one
thing. Obama is the most arrogant looking son of a bitch I've ever seen. Maybe
the arrogance is just an expression of his distaste for the Republican ideas
being expressed by Sen. Alexander.

OK. Just had to get that off my chest.

Hope he comes around.

I'm with you. A negro in power is one of the most arrogant looking
sights to behold. Can't be helped, and he'll have to deal with it.

Lib - If they had their way negroes would run the whole show.

Yeah, they've got big lips and noses. Plus, they can run faster and
have bigger junk and are probably smarter than us too.

Let's kill 'em before our women find out!!!

John H wrote:
...watching the initial proceedings of the health talks I was struck with one
thing. Obama is the most arrogant looking son of a bitch I've ever seen. Maybe
the arrogance is just an expression of his distaste for the Republican ideas
being expressed by Sen. Alexander.

OK. Just had to get that off my chest.

Hope he comes around.

I'm with you. A negro in power is one of the most arrogant looking
sights to behold. Can't be helped, and he'll have to deal with it.

Lib - If they had their way negroes would run the whole show.

No, you're not with me. My comment had nothing to do with his color. Competing
with Harry for the 'most racist' title does no one any good.
--

John H

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:12:35 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

He's come back a little in my estimation. He put Pelosi and Reid in their place,
very subtley, with his comments after their 'plays for the camera'. He should
have left those two at home.
--

John H