Default OT Rules for ass-kickin'

On 2-Mar-2010, John H wrote:

Right. You got it off the web in between passing gas and eating a
burrito.

John H IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN???????

Damn. Got caught. Now I'll have to report the 27 people living in my
basement.

****.

--

John H

And don't forget to count them when Acorn scams the census!

"Steve" wrote in message

On 2-Mar-2010, John H wrote:

Right. You got it off the web in between passing gas and eating a
burrito.

John H IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN???????

Damn. Got caught. Now I'll have to report the 27 people living in my
basement.

****.

--

John H

And don't forget to count them when Acorn scams the census!

I'm out there every day trying to gyp you out of your white heritage. Count
on it!

--
Nom=de=Plume

There ya go, ****in off the gypsies AND the honkies in one short quip!

"Steve" wrote in message

On 2-Mar-2010, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

And don't forget to count them when Acorn scams the census!

I'm out there every day trying to gyp you out of your white heritage.
Count
on it!

There ya go, ****in off the gypsies AND the honkies in one short quip!

That's right... although I'm more concerned about how gypsies feel.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Mob Rules KLC Lewis Cruising 47 February 21st 07 06:28 PM
The *New* Rules of this NG have become.............. JimH General 48 January 15th 06 01:00 PM
Rules of the Road #11 Bart Senior ASA 3 February 27th 05 12:35 AM
Bush is kickin ass SAIL LOCO ASA 90 November 8th 04 06:46 AM
Rules Simple Simon ASA 3 January 1st 04 05:09 PM