Default Cowboys beware...

THE COWBOY

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. 'Have you ever done
anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.

'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of
bikers, who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone,
but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker
and smacked him in the face ... Kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring,
and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the **** out
of all of you!'

St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'

'Couple of minutes ago.'

--

John H

Beware, Big Dog! Terry Spragg General 3 December 2nd 05 04:38 PM
Ot Beware of "Dan Krueger" [email protected] General 2 July 6th 05 02:33 PM
( OT ) Even cowboys need friends Jim, General 1 March 2nd 05 08:49 PM
O.T. Cowboys RGrew176 General 1 April 13th 04 08:14 PM