Jim Jim is offline

Default Wow Russ!

Harry wrote:
On 1/30/10 11:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Wow Russ, thanks again... Stunning as usual. I think this is the best
set so far, love the snow.

Scotty

Don't forget to leave messages at myspace and on email and on his phone
answering machine, and on the coconut telegraph.

You forgot about twittering.
Jealous? Nobody's stopping you from setting up a secret place to talk
and show photos. Then you can come over here to rec.boats and tweak
your "enemies" about TOP ("the other place")
Didn't you and your buds have a "secret place" when you were a kiddie?
Good place for a circle jerk and playing "milk the cow.'
Me, I'm happy ****ing anybody who says the wrong thing, by spoofing them.
Does more damage to a newsgroup than minor tweaking about photos.
Already got some guys to leave. Notches on my keyboard.
Soon it'll be just me and you.
We actually have a lot in common, you know? You like to brag and run
people down, and so do I, but I am covert about it.
But all my ego-stroking and name-calling is done anonymously.
And killfiles don't work with me. So I am more efficient in ****ing
up the group. You realy don't have your heart in that.
Has to do with something that that happened to us as kiddies I guess.
But maybe that's a cop-out. I'll leave the Freud to you.
Main thing is, all-in-all I'm better than you. Yep.
Those "secret place" guys are amateurs.

Jim Jim is offline

Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:
[...]

Judging by the language, you are either JPS or Slammer Dickson.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:25:17 -0500, Jim wrote:

Jim wrote:
Harry wrote:
[...]

Judging by your lack of discernment, you're the real Jim.

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:14:22 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

Wow Russ, thanks again... Stunning as usual. I think this is the best
set so far, love the snow.

Scotty

Dittoes. Super job.
--

Proud member of the angry mob.If you're not outraged,
you're not paying attention.

John H

On 2/1/10 7:29 PM, John H wrote:

Proud member of the mindless, angry, racist mob.If you're not outraged,
by our behavior, you're not paying attention...so we'll ramp it up.
We hate blacks, latinos, jews, women, and everyone smarter than we are.

RG RG is offline

Thanks to all for the kind comments. There's another set uploaded.

RG

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 1, 7:57*pm, "RG" wrote:
Thanks to all for the kind comments. *There's another set uploaded.

RG

Cool! I'm anticipating them.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:57:24 -0700, "RG" wrote:

Thanks to all for the kind comments. There's another set uploaded.

RG

Fantastic Russ!!!
Tim Tim is offline

Default Russ posted more!

On Jan 30, 10:14*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
Wow Russ, thanks again... Stunning as usual. I think this is the best
set so far, love the snow.

Scotty

More up from Russ. Absolutely stunning!

On 2/2/10 1:56 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 30, 10:14 am, I am
wrote:
Wow Russ, thanks again... Stunning as usual. I think this is the best
set so far, love the snow.

Scotty

More up from Russ. Absolutely stunning!

Don't forget to let everyone know via email, voicemail, myspace, and
twitter.

Ping: Russ G. Eisboch General 1 December 23rd 09 02:17 PM
ping: Russ [email protected] General 0 December 19th 08 08:01 PM
Hey Russ! JohnH[_4_] General 0 December 9th 08 01:20 AM
Hey Regie/Russ.. Tom Francis - SWSports General 30 December 4th 08 01:49 AM
who doesn't Russ wander actually Lewd Prettyboy ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:54 PM