Default I found some part time work

I might be able to afford some gas for my yacht.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-...AdIdZ181563904

"Don White" wrote in message
I might be able to afford some gas for my yacht.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-...AdIdZ181563904

You really have a hard-on for Halifax.
Do I have to worry about you showing up at my door?

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-bar-...Donalds-Windmi...

You really have a hard-on for Halifax.
Do I have to worry about you showing up at my door?

Dont worry, Kruger (or loogy, they're both cut from the same mold)
cant cross the border.... Felons, you know....