Default My heart goes out to you liberals...

....who, I'm sure, didn't sleep too well last night.

I watched Olbermann until I got the dry heaves. Seems like he is a
real sore loser. I hope he's not representative of the rest of you
guys. That man is sick.

I'm sure today would be a fun day to listen to the wailing and
gnashing of teeth here, but the golf course beckons. After all, the
temp is well into the 30's and there's little wind.

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

On Jan 20, 8:40*am, John H wrote:
...who, I'm sure, didn't sleep too well last night.

I watched Olbermann until I got the dry heaves. Seems like he is a
real sore loser. I hope he's not representative of the rest of you
guys. That man is sick.

I'm sure today would be a fun day to listen to the wailing and
gnashing of teeth here, but the golf course beckons. After all, the
temp is well into the 30's and there's little wind.

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

I slept fine. Unlike you, I don't let petty politics run my life. I
have to ask, which of the new senator's policies do you like and why?
Do you like his stand on the environment? On global warming? On fiscal
issues?

John H wrote:
...who, I'm sure, didn't sleep too well last night.

I watched Olbermann until I got the dry heaves. Seems like he is a
real sore loser. I hope he's not representative of the rest of you
guys. That man is sick.

I'm sure today would be a fun day to listen to the wailing and
gnashing of teeth here, but the golf course beckons. After all, the
temp is well into the 30's and there's little wind.

Fall into a water hazard and drown.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:40:19 -0500, John H
wrote:

...who, I'm sure, didn't sleep too well last night.

you might need to send your heart out. if the GOP has it's way, you
wont be able to get any medical treatment for it unless you're rich

Hey liberals... Tom Francis - SWSports General 12 November 1st 08 05:34 PM
Those pesky liberals... HK General 1 April 21st 08 03:06 AM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
OT - Hypocrite Liberals Alfred P Smythe Cruising 26 May 24th 05 01:34 PM
Blame the Liberals!!! Bobsprit ASA 22 November 8th 03 02:38 AM