Default This is Martha Coakley in action...

On 17/01/2010 12:00 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"C. Mor Butts" wrote in message

What a gal huh?

She is running the screwiest campaign up here I've seen in a long time.

The radio airways are saturated with what are intended to be negative ads
about Brown but they miss there mark.

In them the name "Scott Brown" and the word "Republican" is
repeated over and over with obscure references to his campaign stump
speeches or position statements that are not very clear and really don't
register to the listener.

Her name never comes up until the end when in a softer, fast spoken
acknowledgement
of "paid for by the Coakley campaign committee" or something like that.

To the casual radio listener, all that sticks in one's head is "Scott
Brown" and "Republican".
It will be interesting to see what that recall produces on Tuesday.

Eisboch

And with all that democratic money and democrat BS, Coakley is still
behind in the polls. Too much Obama and democrat bagage... I even hear
Obama is getting personally involved using taxpayers bucks to fly around.

We will see how any people still value intrity and liberty. Tomorrow is
the big day is it not?

On 19/01/2010 6:23 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

"C. Mor wrote in message

[...]

Biggest election in 50 years... Looks like Americans are going to walk
right up to Pelosi, Reid, and Obama, and slap them right across the
mouth!

Scotty

Sure hope so, bet the markets even go up on the news of a Republican win
and a democrat slap in the face. Maybe a 200 point positive move?
Could be more if the democrats lose huge.