Default Damn Canada

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:53:57 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

i think it's irrelevant and shows you're a cynic who knows the price
of everything and the value of nothing

You idiot, are you a new Don spoof? The Islamic Extremist have
declared war on the West. Now I do agree that Canada is really not much
of a country, but they are still considered part of the West.

fine. when they invade canada you be sure and let me know, m'kay?

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:54:54 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:14:05 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , naled245111
@mypacks.net says...
it appears that Canada gives less money to charity than all the other
Western Countries. Even France gives more per capita than Canada.
When the government confiscates most of your money there is nothing left
for charity.

of course, here in the US we prefer to let our corporations perform
that task

Who are you , and what did you do with your brain?

We are talking about charitable contributions, stay on track.

the GOP considers wages paid to the middle class as a charitable
donation to unworthy people

wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

i think it's irrelevant and shows you're a cynic who knows the price
of everything and the value of nothing

You idiot, are you a new Don spoof? The Islamic Extremist have
declared war on the West. Now I do agree that Canada is really not much
of a country, but they are still considered part of the West.

fine. when they invade canada you be sure and let me know, m'kay?

What in the world are you talking about?

wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:14:05 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , naled245111
@mypacks.net says...
it appears that Canada gives less money to charity than all the other
Western Countries. Even France gives more per capita than Canada.
When the government confiscates most of your money there is nothing left
for charity.
of course, here in the US we prefer to let our corporations perform
that task

Who are you , and what did you do with your brain?

We are talking about charitable contributions, stay on track.

the GOP considers wages paid to the middle class as a charitable
donation to unworthy people

LOL, you are funny. It is sort of like watching Rush Limbaugh go off
on one of his riffs.

wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

i think it's irrelevant and shows you're a cynic who knows the price
of everything and the value of nothing

You idiot, are you a new Don spoof? The Islamic Extremist have
declared war on the West. Now I do agree that Canada is really not much
of a country, but they are still considered part of the West.

fine. when they invade canada you be sure and let me know, m'kay?

What in the world are you talking about?

your assessment is that the canadians are cowardly *******s

fact is, they're not.

now, go away. you're annoying the adults

wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:14:05 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , naled245111
@mypacks.net says...
it appears that Canada gives less money to charity than all the other
Western Countries. Even France gives more per capita than Canada.
When the government confiscates most of your money there is nothing left
for charity.
of course, here in the US we prefer to let our corporations perform
that task
Who are you , and what did you do with your brain?

We are talking about charitable contributions, stay on track.

the GOP considers wages paid to the middle class as a charitable
donation to unworthy people

LOL, you are funny. It is sort of like watching Rush Limbaugh go off
on one of his riffs.

harry truman's observation applies here. i just tell the truth to the
GOP and it SOUNDS to them like i'm giving them hell

On Jan 15, 4:57*pm, Harry Krause wrote:
it appears that Canada gives less money to charity than all the other
Western Countries. * Even France gives more per capita than Canada.

Hey jim...why not spend your time better by going to the Market for
another Cuke for the Wife?

On Jan 15, 6:14*pm, BAR wrote:
In article , naled245111
@mypacks.net says...

it appears that Canada gives less money to charity than all the other
Western Countries. * Even France gives more per capita than Canada.

When the government confiscates most of your money there is nothing left
for charity.

Reggie would know.... They tax his welfare check.

On Jan 15, 6:15*pm, Harry Krause wrote:
bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:08:41 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:57:07 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

it appears that Canada gives less money to charity than all the other
Western Countries. * Even France gives more per capita than Canada..
OTOH alot of canadian troops have died fighting in afghanistan.

as an american, i'm happy canada is our neighbor.
I have no problem with Canada being our northern neighbor. * I see them
as canon fodder for anyone trying to invade us from the north.

I was just pointing out that they are cheap *******s. * Can you believe
they only contribute $250 a year to charity?

i'm happy they believe in freedom enough to send soldiers to defend
it.

You must be VERY happy with the US, because we send LOTS of troupes
everywhere.

Do you agree that it is crazy that they only contribute $250 a year to
charity?

Cant even spell Troops, huh flajim????? Gawd, you're stupid.

wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

i think it's irrelevant and shows you're a cynic who knows the price
of everything and the value of nothing

You idiot, are you a new Don spoof? * The Islamic Extremist have
declared war on the West. *Now I do agree that Canada is really not much
of a country, but they are still considered part of the West.

fine. when they invade canada you be sure and let me know, m'kay?

What in the world are you talking about?

your assessment is that the canadians are cowardly *******s

fact is, they're not.

now, go away. you're annoying the adults

flajim wouldn't know anything about Valor, and Honor. He just sits in
his little shack in Florida.....rotting away.

OT / DAMN IT! Ellen MacArthur ASA 11 December 3rd 06 05:49 PM
Ohhhh Canada Ohhh Canada Joe ASA 5 January 25th 06 11:40 PM
God Damn! Bobsprit ASA 4 June 4th 04 09:47 PM
DAMN!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 September 18th 03 11:09 AM