BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great Video (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112933-great-video.html)

John H[_12_] January 10th 10 03:23 PM

Great Video

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Loogypicker[_2_] January 10th 10 03:57 PM

Great Video

On Jan 10, 10:23*am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 04:17 PM

Great Video

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

WOW

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 04:21 PM

Great Video

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

It would be criminal to suppress this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Everyone needs to watch this over and over again.

Jim January 10th 10 04:23 PM

Great Video

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Let the truth be told.

*e#c January 10th 10 04:24 PM

Great Video

On Jan 10, 10:23*am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Yet ANOTHER Political Whine Post from Herring the douchebag. Proves my
point.

Jim January 10th 10 04:28 PM

Great Video

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Is there any way you could download it to save for future use later in
2010 and again in 2012. It would be a shame to see it disappear with our
freedom of speech.

nom=de=plume January 10th 10 07:13 PM

Great Video

"John H" wrote in message
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Poor little teabagger.... I love the author comment: "I had stopped the
comments on this video for many reasons...."

--
Nom=de=Plume

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 07:24 PM

Great Video

nom=de=plume wrote:

I could play this video all day long.

I agree with this post

bpuharic January 10th 10 07:33 PM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:23:11 -0500, John H
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

bpuharic January 10th 10 07:33 PM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:23:29 -0500, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Let the truth be told.

if it IS told, it wont be by conservatives

bpuharic January 10th 10 07:34 PM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:28:45 -0500, Jim wrote:

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Is there any way you could download it to save for future use later in
2010 and again in 2012. It would be a shame to see it disappear with our
freedom of speech.

as opposed to our right of habeas corpus, which bush tried to destroy?

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 08:10 PM

Great Video

wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Doesn't it seem like it to you? Time is dragging on ever so slowly.

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 08:32 PM

Great Video

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Is there any way you could download it to save for future use later in
2010 and again in 2012. It would be a shame to see it disappear with our
freedom of speech.

as opposed to our right of habeas corpus, which bush tried to destroy?

Now we have a new problem. Executive orders which bypass the judicial
system and supposedly give one man the power to RULE the United States.
Now that's really scary. Even that asshole floriduhjim would have to
agree with me on that.

bpuharic January 10th 10 08:51 PM

Great Video

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Let the truth be told.

if it IS told, it wont be by conservatives

Why not?

because every word conservatives say, including 'and' and 'the' is a
lie

nom=de=plume January 10th 10 09:28 PM

Great Video

wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Don White[_4_] January 10th 10 09:40 PM

Great Video

wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i
feel like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

thunder January 10th 10 10:20 PM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:32:10 -0500, Harry wrote:

Now we have a new problem. Executive orders which bypass the judicial
system and supposedly give one man the power to RULE the United States.
Now that's really scary. Even that asshole floriduhjim would have to
agree with me on that.

BS, executive orders aren't new, and they don't give one man the power to
rule the United States. The President is the head of the Executive
branch of government, and as such, has always had the power to issue
Executive Orders to manage said branch.

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 10:30 PM

Great Video

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:32:10 -0500, Harry wrote:

Now we have a new problem. Executive orders which bypass the judicial
system and supposedly give one man the power to RULE the United States.
Now that's really scary. Even that asshole floriduhjim would have to
agree with me on that.

BS, executive orders aren't new, and they don't give one man the power to
rule the United States. The President is the head of the Executive
branch of government, and as such, has always had the power to issue
Executive Orders to manage said branch.

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

Jim January 10th 10 10:32 PM

Great Video

On 1/10/2010 11:23 AM, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Let the truth be told.

Not that I, flajim, would have any idea what the truth is...

thunder January 10th 10 11:21 PM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

Don White January 10th 10 11:23 PM

Great Video

"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i feel
like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

Harry[_2_] January 10th 10 11:27 PM

Great Video

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

Don White[_4_] January 10th 10 11:55 PM

Great Video

Harry wrote:
thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

you tell him harry. When you post in here you always look intelljent.

nom=de=plume January 11th 10 12:01 AM

Great Video

"Don White" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i
feel like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

He's just a little boy. Spoofing makes him feel like a man.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Harry[_2_] January 11th 10 12:06 AM

Great Video

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i
feel like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

He's just a little boy. Spoofing makes him feel like a man.

Little Jimmy was caught spoofing...and then he went into deep anal denial.

Tom Francis - SW Sports January 11th 10 01:52 AM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:27:04 -0500, Harry
wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

Face it, we're all a bunch of assholes. Although I'm among the
assholiest, Herring gives me a good run for my money and loogy is just
plain nuts.

mgg January 11th 10 01:57 AM

Great Video

"John H" wrote in message
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

For the first time in my life, I'll most likely just pull the "R" lever and
call it a day.

--Mike

bpuharic January 11th 10 02:13 AM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:57:56 -0800, "mgg" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

For the first time in my life, I'll most likely just pull the "R" lever and
call it a day.

why not just take strychnine? just as effective and much quicker

Harry[_2_] January 11th 10 02:58 AM

Great Video

wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.
I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

Face it, we're all a bunch of assholes. Although I'm among the
assholiest, Herring gives me a good run for my money and loogy is just
plain nuts.

Naw. Herring, flajim, DK, and jack are more "assholiest" than thou.

jps January 11th 10 03:17 AM

Great Video

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:06:44 -0500, Harry
wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i
feel like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

He's just a little boy. Spoofing makes him feel like a man.

Little Jimmy was caught spoofing...and then he went into deep anal denial.

You can tell it's him by his penchant for buttsniffing anything Em
posts. He's just itching for a response, doesn't matter if he has to
dress in a costume to get it. Desperately lonely and essentially
powerless is my guess.

Tom Francis - SW Sports January 11th 10 03:26 AM

Great Video

wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.
I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.
That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

Face it, we're all a bunch of assholes. Although I'm among the
assholiest, Herring gives me a good run for my money and loogy is just
plain nuts.

Naw. Herring, flajim, DK, and jack are more "assholiest" than thou.

Well, can't say I disagree. Just trying to be a good sport about it.

They're all be good competition for ****head-of-the-month.

Harry[_2_] January 11th 10 03:37 AM

Great Video

wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

[...]

His wife dumped him for a cucumber who was bigger, stiffer, and smarter,
and smelled better.

Don White January 11th 10 04:36 AM

Great Video

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

[...]

Not to mention...better company!

Harry[_2_] January 11th 10 02:04 PM

Great Video

wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.
I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.
That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.
Face it, we're all a bunch of assholes. Although I'm among the
assholiest, Herring gives me a good run for my money and loogy is just
plain nuts.

Naw. Herring, flajim, DK, and jack are more "assholiest" than thou.

Well, can't say I disagree. Just trying to be a good sport about it.

They're all be good competition for ****head-of-the-month.

Thanks Tom, You are a good sport, as always. And you know I was just
kidding when I went Lokie Kabloie on you and said those terrible things.
Now that I have the lifetime achievement award in the ****head
department, and also have the coveted WAFA trophy, I don't mind sharing
the spotlight for one month. Especially if the focus is on Me Me Me.