Default That's my gal!

Citypages
By Hart Van Denburg

Who's worse when it comes to public policy grandstanding,
fear-mongering, ignorance, and general slinging of bull****? Sarah
Palin, who thrashed Bachmann when it came to PolitiFact's "lie of the
year" competition? Or our Sixth District congresswoman, who has now
bested the quit-before-her-term's-up former Alaska governor on CNN's
"Wingnut of the year" list?

"For sheer tonnage of wingnuttery, we're giving the award to Michele
Bachmann," CNN contributor John Avalon told host Kiran Chetry on January
1, after a year of naming "wingnuts of the week."

Of all the nonsense Bachmann spouted over the course of the year, Avalon
picked this quote as the winner: "Where tyranny is enforced upon the
people, as Barack Obama is doing, the people suffer and mourn."

And can you guess who she said that to? You know the answer, people.
That's right: Sean Hannity.

"Some Republicans seem to confuse losing an election with living under
tyranny," Avalon says. "And it's ended up creating a whole series of
conspiracy theories that Michele Bachmann has had an unerring capacity
to keep articulating."

I'm sending a contribution to Bachmann's reelection campaign. She is the
future we need.

On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 06:50:56 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

[...]

Why would anyone not understand, including the myopic Avalon, that
there is a form of tyranny in the mandate that each individual citizen
be required, by force of law, to carry health insurance by the
sanction of the Obama administration.

wrote:

[...]

You're talking to Harry again.

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the tip, John. I submitted my comment for general
consumption, though.

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
[...]

I'm glad you are finally seeing things my way.