Default So...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:37:11 -0500, "D.Duck" wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve
your kind here."

The mushroom says - "Why not? I'm a fun guy."

Your "pal" here may be eating supper at the moment. Not to worry
though, he'll be along with a nasty comment in due time.

I have a pal? Oh - you must mean the Paste Eater. I wouldn't know -
I don't see any of those posts anymore and the few that do leak
through I ignore. I assume he's still jumping up and down waving his
arms while shouting to attract my attention? How amusing. And sad.

I don't worry about it - well and truly filtered - even content.

Amazing what software can do for you when you're really motivated.

excellent idea, block the *******s.
jps jps is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve
your kind here."

The mushroom says - "Why not? I'm a fun guy."

Your "pal" here may be eating supper at the moment. Not to worry
though, he'll be along with a nasty comment in due time.

I have a pal?

You have The Freak as a pal. Have you taken up motocross?

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve
your kind here."

The mushroom says - "Why not? I'm a fun guy."
Your "pal" here may be eating supper at the moment. Not to worry
though, he'll be along with a nasty comment in due time.

I have a pal?

You have The Freak as a pal. Have you taken up motocross?

When I thought Captain No-Science Tom was smart, I thought his pairing
up with The Freak was odd. These days, it seems a match made in heaven.
jps jps is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve
your kind here."

The mushroom says - "Why not? I'm a fun guy."
Your "pal" here may be eating supper at the moment. Not to worry
though, he'll be along with a nasty comment in due time.
I have a pal?

You have The Freak as a pal. Have you taken up motocross?

When I thought Captain No-Science Tom was smart, I thought his pairing
up with The Freak was odd. These days, it seems a match made in heaven.

Maybe a change in marital status? I don't know what could affect
someone so deeply. Could a smart, pseudo-liberal black man becoming
President and both houses of congress in the opposition party's hands
cause this kind of meltdown?

I'd like to hear about them camping out at a motocross together.

If you hadn't already suspected, he's also one of the Harrys. Gone
right around the bend, I think.

On Jan 4, 5:12*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve
your kind here."

The mushroom says - "Why not? I'm a fun guy."

A corn stalk walks into a bar, the bartender says "Want to hear a good
joke?"

The corn stalk says - "I"m all ears."