Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Somalia in the Midwest

For a look at where rule by Democrats will get us, look no further
than Detroit. Detroit, ruled for many years by a Dem mayor and by the
unions is a failed city more resembling Mogadishu than a US city.
Demo mis-rule has resulted in a dying economy with high unemployment
and schools with a 24% graduation rate.
Of course, if you want to see Dem economics on a larger scale, one can
see the failed state of California, hopelessly broke with no
possibility of paying its bills but the legislature still increases
the budget to pay for pay increases for state employees.
Then there is the War on Terror which we were assured was over,
ooops, dont pay attention to the guy on the plane landing
in............Detroit.
On Thursday, I was told by a local Demofool that having TSA check for
"build a bomb e-route" materials was stupid because it could not
happen..........oooops. Sorta reminds me of when Clinton was Pres and
George Will wrote an article about using aircraft as weapons against
buildings and the Dems said it was just a paranoid fantasy...ooopps.