Default Looks like Tiger is on his own.

Tag Heuer (sp?) has cancelled Tiger's contract.

I guess we'll see how good he is, and if he can survive on just playing
golf.

I wonder how much a month Elin is going to ask for.

Overall, she'll probably make out better than Tiger.

I hope Tiger doesn't take the death spiral thing. He's a joy to watch on
the links.

Steve

On Dec 19, 12:39*pm, Vic Smith
wrote:
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 11:54:49 -0500, wrote:
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:26:50 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Tag Heuer (sp?) has cancelled Tiger's contract.

I guess we'll see how good he is, and if he can survive on just playing
golf.

I wonder how much a month Elin is going to ask for.

Overall, she'll probably make out better than Tiger.

I hope Tiger doesn't take the death spiral thing. *He's a joy to watch on
the links.

Steve

He still has his Nike contract, that alone is a nice living. Tiger
will be just fine as long as he can play golf and win some big ones.

I imagine more people will watch now than before and that is what the
TV sponsors pay for. Tiger did for golf, what Muhammad Ali did for
boxing. They brought it into the mainstream. *Like them or hate them,
people started watching them.

Please. *Boxing and golfing in one sentence is like talking about the
Bolshoi Ballet and a drunken wedding hokey-pokey at once.
Obscene.
Wait. *Said I'm tired of trashing golf.
Sorry.

--Vic-

I've never thought of boxing as a "drunken wedding hokey-pokey".
Interesting.

Golf is a bit like ballet. Far more atheletic than it appear,
requires a fine touch, in reality is difficult to do well, and can be
boring to watch. Good analogy.

:-

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:14:05 -0800, Steve B wrote:

I think he will do well from here on out. He should be able to budget
his winnings and live on what Elin leaves him. I just hope he doesn't
do something stupid.

Nothing for nothing, but Tiger is reported to be the first billionaire
sportsman. I think he will do more than well. I'd also note, we, as a
people, are rather forgiving. Just look to Martha Stewart, she seems to
be holding her own. I tend to have more sympathy for a football player,
or such, who has a relatively short career, and stupidly ****es all his
money away, Lawrence Taylor, for example. Hell, Tiger still has 15 to 20
years of his career ahead of him.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Tag Heuer (sp?) has cancelled Tiger's contract.

I guess we'll see how good he is, and if he can survive on just playing
golf.

I wonder how much a month Elin is going to ask for.

Overall, she'll probably make out better than Tiger.

I hope Tiger doesn't take the death spiral thing. *He's a joy to watch on
the links.

Steve

He still has his Nike contract, that alone is a nice living. Tiger
will be just fine as long as he can play golf and win some big ones.

I imagine more people will watch now than before and that is what the
TV sponsors pay for. Tiger did for golf, what Muhammad Ali did for
boxing. They brought it into the mainstream. *Like them or hate them,
people started watching them.

Yeah, but who's gonna get his boat?

http://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/me...ristensen-155/

Something ironic that the yacht's name is "Privacy"

wrote:

[...]

Nicklaus on Tiger Canuck57[_9_] General 14 December 14th 09 02:38 AM
The latest on Tiger... John H[_11_] General 1 December 4th 09 01:38 AM
Good on Tiger Mr. Jim General 1 February 27th 09 09:37 PM
Tiger Eisboch General 2 November 25th 08 12:06 AM