Default Not global warm caused.

On Dec 18, 3:52*pm, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 18, 1:54 pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
news:SvGdnSvl3LnogbbWnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@earthlink .com...
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
news:BoSdndoe8s31T7fWnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@earthli nk.com...
When you build on the cliffs overlooking the ocean.
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVie...26/ArticleID/4...
Unfortunate for these people, but your claim that it isn't global
warming caused (or the opposite argument that it is) is meaningless,
since any one event isn't proof or disproof of the fact of adverse
climate change caused by humans.
--
Nom=de=Plume
It is building within 100' of a the edge of sandstone cliffs. *With a

If it is "lunacy", Bill, please show me what evidence you have that
man has had nothing to do with THIS CURRENT warming period.

Please show evidence that you haven't been diddleing around with Tiger's
castoffs.- Hide quoted text -

Okay, I asked them, all of them said no.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 1:54 pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

om...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

Reply:
You show me where man is the cause.

That's been shown over and over. Why don't you just answer his question.

--
Nom=de=Plume

It has been shown? Fudged, cherry picked data, no one outside the lab
allowed to review the data. Ain't crap been shown. Actually has only been
crap shown as man caused global warming.

m...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 1:54 pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

om...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

Not much knowledge about science I see. You are poorly informed. I suggest
stop listening to the Intelligent Design folks and the other wackos.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
m...
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 1:54 pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

m...
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

What an ass.

--

Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID
Rob Rob is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVie...x/Default.aspx

Unfortunate for these people, but your claim that it isn't global
warming caused (or the opposite argument that it is) is meaningless,
since any one event isn't proof or disproof of the fact of adverse
climate change caused by humans.

--
Nom=de=Plume

It is building within 100' of a the edge of sandstone cliffs. With a
pounding sea always there. About 10 years. maybe 20, they lost a whole
set of homes in to the sea just up the road.

And your point? Are you making an argument for or against adverse climate
change?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Bill doesn't care...he just wants to start an argument.

Learn to read, dummy. You missed that one, too.

In article a2b3f1d0-bbf3-4e14-80f4-3bf183b8f104
@k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
om...
When you build on the cliffs overlooking the ocean.
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleVie...26/ArticleID/4...

Unfortunate for these people, but your claim that it isn't global
warming
caused (or the opposite argument that it is) is meaningless, since any
one
event isn't proof or disproof of the fact of adverse climate change
caused
by humans.

--
Nom=de=Plume

It is building within 100' of a the edge of sandstone cliffs. With a
pounding sea always there. About 10 years. maybe 20, they lost a whole set
of homes in to the sea just up the road.

But how does this suggest that global warming did or did not have
anything to do with it?

Build on sandstone cliffs at the oceans edge? *And you claim to be a soils
engineer type.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't comment on the viability of building on sandstone cliffs. I
want to know why you think that global warming couldn't have had
anything to do with this. Care to answer?

Why do you keep asking folks to prove a negative, when it's not even
proven that the positive exists in the first place?

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
m...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 1:54 pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

om...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

I see from your statement, that if you did graduate college, it was not in
the hard science disciplines.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

proven that the positive exists in the first place?- Hide quoted text -

Because he stated AS FACT that global warming did NOT contribute to
this disaster. I really, really, have a thirst for knowledge. I want
to know where he got those FACTS.

In article 0aed99d5-976c-4251-bb1e-162994dc3583@
21g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

Well then, give us something to work with, give us a positive. Show us
the information that leads you to believe that Global Taxing did have
something to do with it. If you can't, then you are asking us to prove a
negative again... So, give it you best shot and prove the positive, or
at least put it into the equation.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
[...]

at least put it into the equation.- Hide quoted text -

Pssst..... I NEVER said whether it did or did not. Maybe yes, maybe
no. The point that you are desperately missing is this:
Bill stated unequivocally that global warming did NOT have anything to
do with this. The onnous is on him to prove that. I have NOTHING to
prove, because I never stated that it did or did not have anything to
do with it.