Default You have got to be kidding me.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

On Dec 17, 4:08*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

I wonder how this is going to be spun into being Obama's fault?

wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

I wonder how this is going to be spun into being Obama's fault?

Actually, I was wondering how long it was going take to be spun into
being your fault. :)

wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

I wonder how this is going to be spun into being Obama's fault?

Actually, I was wondering how long it was going take to be spun into
being your fault. *:)

Just as soon as John gets here.....

In article 657f2a95-5bd0-4d2e-b5b1-ce4bbe3e9b89
@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

I wonder how this is going to be spun into being Obama's fault?

Ohhhhh, look out, here come the black helicopters!

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

We're paying these people entirely too much. A bunch of college geeks or
just plain hackers could have built a better system. But still, no matter
what a person designs, there will be someone who will come up with a defeat.

Steve

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:11:53 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

We're paying these people entirely too much. A bunch of college geeks or
just plain hackers could have built a better system. But still, no matter
what a person designs, there will be someone who will come up with a defeat.

Steve

Oh, for God's sake, Comcast does a better job of encryption than the
US Military.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

That was really shocking. I heard about it on NPR while driving a couple of
hours ago...

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:06:24 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:08:46 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

I can't help but think they've paid $26.00 to see the last thing that
goes through bug's mind as he hits the windshield....

I hear reports, though, that they have discovered a new thing.... I
think they call it encryption... or something like that....

You know, now that I think about it, this is too obvious. Seriously -
a non-encrypted video feed hacked by off-the-shelf software?

They couldn't be that stupid.

So I think what they did was tape a bunch of different targets, fed
that through the non-secure system to fool 'em as to where they were
going and have an encrypted control system to go somewhere else.

At least that's what I would have done. :)
jps jps is offline

wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126102247889095011.html

That's it - time to get out.

God what a bunch of morons.

I can't help but think they've paid $26.00 to see the last thing that
goes through bug's mind as he hits the windshield....

I hear reports, though, that they have discovered a new thing.... I
think they call it encryption... or something like that....

US Military is the Republican equivalent of Acorn.

Let's ship 'em another 1000 pallets of 100s.