Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Carp Scare - What the Hell?

Been looking up some info on these "Asian Carp."
One is the Bighead.
So I'm reading this paper
http://www.fws.gov/contaminants/Othe...Report2005.pdf

which was written in 2005, and see on page 46 that at least one
Bighead was caught in Lake Erie.
Looking further into that, I found that a number of them have already
were either caught or "observed" in Lake Erie.
Then you got your Grass Carp and Silver Carp.
Didn't look much into those, as I was carped out.
My point?
All you hear from the MSM about these carp is Illinois and Chicago.
Bad, bad Illinois. Bad, bad Chicago.
Just like with the global warming you always hear about Al Gore.
Bad, bad Al Gore.
I can see it coming.
They are going to try to pin the carp rap on Rod Blagojevich.
I'm here to tell you they'll never make it stick.

--Vic

Only one Carp killed!!! I am Tosk General 6 December 6th 09 03:57 AM
Zac scare Roger Long Cruising 17 September 11th 08 06:22 PM
You've got to be kidding, leaping carp? Garrison Hilliard General 15 December 7th 07 12:29 AM
The invasion of the Asian Carp Tim General 8 November 19th 06 10:35 PM
Holy Carp! Douglas St. Clair General 2 August 4th 05 02:03 PM