Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey Vic!

On Dec 9, 3:48*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 8bd9f928-2688-4678-a23c-133c97d9dba5
@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

hows the weather holding up there, brother?

I've heard Chicago-land is supposed to get a pounding. Here, there's
40 mi gusts, 35 degrees and spitting snow occasionally...

I just feels plain cold outside. *the wind drives the humidity right
though coveralls

snerk you wear coveralls?? I do have a white Tyvec suit I wear for
bees, but only with the funny hat

man, i didn't know you were a fellow beekeeper!

COOL!

"Tim" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 3:48 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 8bd9f928-2688-4678-a23c-133c97d9dba5
@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

hows the weather holding up there, brother?

I've heard Chicago-land is supposed to get a pounding. Here, there's
40 mi gusts, 35 degrees and spitting snow occasionally...

I just feels plain cold outside. the wind drives the humidity right
though coveralls

snerk you wear coveralls?? I do have a white Tyvec suit I wear for
bees, but only with the funny hat

man, i didn't know you were a fellow beekeeper!

COOL!

Why would you need a Tyvec suit? We used to wear the funny hat, but gathered
many wild hives with a long pole and a big garbage bag... just knock them
off the branch and let them drop into the bag. The only time it didn't work
was when we mis-aligned the drop and the hive landed on my hs boyfriend's
head. He only got stung three or four times on the neck and arms.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Dec 9, 6:19*pm, Tim wrote:
On Dec 9, 3:48*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article 8bd9f928-2688-4678-a23c-133c97d9dba5
@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

hows the weather holding up there, brother?

I've heard Chicago-land is supposed to get a pounding. Here, there's
40 mi gusts, 35 degrees and spitting snow occasionally...

I just feels plain cold outside. *the wind drives the humidity right
though coveralls

snerk you wear coveralls?? I do have a white Tyvec suit I wear for
bees, but only with the funny hat

man, i didn't know you were a fellow beekeeper!

COOL!

I did it when young. My uncle had bees. I slide my dirt bike into a
stack of supers one time. I had many many stings on me!
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 10, 12:04*pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:19*pm, Tim wrote:

On Dec 9, 3:48*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article 8bd9f928-2688-4678-a23c-133c97d9dba5
@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

hows the weather holding up there, brother?

I've heard Chicago-land is supposed to get a pounding. Here, there's
40 mi gusts, 35 degrees and spitting snow occasionally...

I just feels plain cold outside. *the wind drives the humidity right
though coveralls

snerk you wear coveralls?? I do have a white Tyvec suit I wear for
bees, but only with the funny hat

man, i didn't know you were a fellow beekeeper!

COOL!

I did it when young. My uncle had bees. I slide my dirt bike into a
stack of supers one time. I had many many stings on me!- Hide quoted text -

Oh, MAN!
Tim Tim is offline

Well, it's 21 degrees here with bright sun little western breeze and
little humidity. Alot warmer feeling than yesterday with 37 degreeze
rain and 40 mi winds.

That wind drove the humidity pretty hard. Just plain bone chilling!

On Dec 9, 6:19*pm, Tim wrote:

On Dec 9, 3:48*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article 8bd9f928-2688-4678-a23c-133c97d9dba5
@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

hows the weather holding up there, brother?

I've heard Chicago-land is supposed to get a pounding. Here, there's
40 mi gusts, 35 degrees and spitting snow occasionally...

I just feels plain cold outside. *the wind drives the humidity right
though coveralls

snerk you wear coveralls?? I do have a white Tyvec suit I wear for
bees, but only with the funny hat

man, i didn't know you were a fellow beekeeper!

COOL!

I did it when young. My uncle had bees. I slide my dirt bike into a
stack of supers one time. I had many many stings on me!- Hide quoted text -

Oh, MAN!- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, then I had to go to the house, and suit up, go back on the hill
and fix the stuff. My uncle didn't even have to wear a suit, he'd
usually just put on the helmet and screen, unless he just got some new
bees. I remember one time somebody called him because they had bees,
he took the siding off of athe old farm house, and there were more
bees and honey than I ever saw. He got a bunch of honey when he
extracted it, plus the bees. We took some comb and put in some supers,
put the bees in, but the whole mess in the trunk of his car and went
home!