Default Tiger gives Obama some tips

Too funny...

Heh, heh.

"Jack" wrote in message
Too funny...

Heh, heh.

Not much of a golf person. Perhaps you can explain what's funny?

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:56:23 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
Too funny...

Heh, heh.

Not much of a golf person. Perhaps you can explain what's funny?

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Tips%20from%20Tiger.jpg

Tip 1

I don't get it. Who's the "bitch" as it related to Obama?

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
Too funny...

Heh, heh.

Not much of a golf person. Perhaps you can explain what's funny?

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Tips%20from%20Tiger.jpg

Tip 1

I don't get it. Who's the "bitch" as it related to Obama?

Be Patient. We'll know soon enough.

--

Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID

wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:32:15 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
Too funny...

Heh, heh.

Not much of a golf person. Perhaps you can explain what's funny?

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Tips%20from%20Tiger.jpg

Tip 1

I don't get it. Who's the "bitch" as it related to Obama?

If you have not heard the news about this Tiger thing, I am not sure
where to start.
There is this Golfer named Tiger Woods ...
... Golf is a game where you try to hit a ball onto a hole with a
curved stick. ...

Skipping ahead,
TMZ has a voice mail message where Tiger is telling one of his many
girl friends to take her name off the outgoing message because he wife
would be calling her.
The Obama reference is simply from the magazine cover.
"Tips Obama can take from Tiger"

Yeah, yeah, I know who TW is, and I've heard all the scandal stuff. I just
don't see how that relates to Obama and/or a "bitch" that was referenced in
the link.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:16:45 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:32:15 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
Too funny...

Heh, heh.

Not much of a golf person. Perhaps you can explain what's funny?

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Tips%20from%20Tiger.jpg

Tip 1

I don't get it. Who's the "bitch" as it related to Obama?

If you have not heard the news about this Tiger thing, I am not sure
where to start.
There is this Golfer named Tiger Woods ...
... Golf is a game where you try to hit a ball onto a hole with a
curved stick. ...

Skipping ahead,
TMZ has a voice mail message where Tiger is telling one of his many
girl friends to take her name off the outgoing message because he wife
would be calling her.
The Obama reference is simply from the magazine cover.
"Tips Obama can take from Tiger"

I think her point was, why would Obama need pointers from Tiger,
unless they were about golf.

wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, I was getting to that point... but I honestly thought that there might
be something funny there and that I wasn't getting it because of some
golf-insider info.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:40:50 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:16:45 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:32:15 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

om...
wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
[...]

I guess it is my fault for getting my news from Bob and Tom.
I don't trust the networks ;-)

Heh... ok..

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:32:15 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
Too funny...

Heh, heh.

Not much of a golf person. Perhaps you can explain what's funny?

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Tips%20from%20Tiger.jpg

Tip 1

I don't get it. Who's the "bitch" as it related to Obama?

If you have not heard the news about this Tiger thing, I am not sure
where to start.
There is this Golfer named Tiger Woods ...
... Golf is a game where you try to hit a ball onto a hole with a
curved stick. ...

Skipping ahead,
TMZ has a voice mail message where Tiger is telling one of his many
girl friends to take her name off the outgoing message because he wife
would be calling her.
The Obama reference is simply from the magazine cover.
"Tips Obama can take from Tiger"

A buck sez he still doesn't get it.

Steve

wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
[...]

Careful, Rob will claim you don't know how to spell.

It's a she, btw. And, yes, I still don't get it.

--
Nom=de=Plume

The latest on Tiger... John H[_11_] General 1 December 4th 09 01:38 AM
Good on Tiger Mr. Jim General 1 February 27th 09 09:37 PM
Tiger Eisboch General 2 November 25th 08 12:06 AM
Canadian Boatbuilder Bit By Tiger [email protected] General 0 September 26th 05 05:30 PM