BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bad news for the Church of AGW... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112146-bad-news-church-agw.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports December 5th 09 06:12 PM

Bad news for the Church of AGW...

"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of “a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

Loogypicker[_2_] December 5th 09 06:24 PM

Bad news for the Church of AGW...

On Dec 5, 12:12*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of *“a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

Okay, so how in hell does THAT make one conclude irrefutably that
global warming isn't happening?

nom=de=plume December 5th 09 06:54 PM

wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of “a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

Okay, so how in hell does THAT make one conclude irrefutably that
global warming isn't happening?

Ummm.... no understanding of the scientific method?

--
Nom=de=Plume

mmc December 5th 09 06:57 PM

wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of “a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

Okay, so how in hell does THAT make one conclude irrefutably that
global warming isn't happening?

---------------
It has everything to do with blindly following the party line.

H the K (I post with a Mac) December 5th 09 07:20 PM

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of “a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

More rational? You?

giggle.

Tom Francis - SWSports December 5th 09 09:35 PM

Bad news for the Church of AGW...

wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of *“a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

Okay, so how in hell does THAT make one conclude irrefutably that
global warming isn't happening?

You mean that it is, like, you know, um...political and not "science"?

Ok...here...

"The Met Office database is one of three main sources of temperature
data analysis on which the UN’s main climate change science body
relies for its assessment that global warming is a serious danger to
the world. This assessment is the basis for next week’s climate change
talks in Copenhagen aimed at cutting CO2 emissions."

Poster's Note: The other two data sets? Um...they are based on CRU's
findings including NASA's. Heh, heh, heh.

"The Government is attempting to stop the Met Office from carrying out
the re-examination, arguing that it would be seized upon by climate
change sceptics."

See that paragraph? Trying to stop the reconstruction of science for
political purposes? I thought this was about SCIENCE man - come one -
it's settled - what are they afraid of?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6945445.ece

NOT!!

Or how about the fact that, when world wide uncorrputed data is done
in a regression analysis it shows that 87% (ex-urban temps we're
talking about) show no presence of AGW?

Or this - Bob Greiner, who is a complete agnostic with regards to AGW
pretty much shows how the "science" was "cooked" with false and
misrepresentative data.

http://cubeantics.com/2009/12/the-pr...-tell-them-to/

It's a house of cards Loogy - a complete and total fraud.

There there's lots more coming along - just wait until you see the
NASA stuff (and believe me - they are fighting the release of the data
sets tooth and nail under FOIA) and what Jim Hansen lied about.

Whooeee - gonna make Algore really look stupid.

John H[_11_] December 5th 09 09:48 PM

Bad news for the Church of AGW...

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 12:12:26 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of “a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

This damn global warming has got almost two inches of snow on my lawn.
--

John H

Loogypicker[_2_] December 5th 09 11:10 PM

Bad news for the Church of AGW...

wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of *“a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

Okay, so how in hell does THAT make one conclude irrefutably that
global warming isn't happening?

You mean that it is, like, you know, um...political and not "science"?

No, that's not what I asked, my question, exactly was:

Loogypicker[_2_] December 5th 09 11:11 PM

wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of *“a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

This damn global warming has got almost two inches of snow on my lawn.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

That's about the most scientifically stupid statement I've ever heard.

Rob December 6th 09 03:29 AM

wrote:

[...]

I took it as a joke.

Rob