Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Tofurkey?

ALL of my seven sisters have become veggie nut cases although
fortunately their kids have not succumbed. So, I was naturally
skeptical to see a vague meat-looking waaaaay too symmetrical blob
covered with gravy and dressing at Thanksgiving AND, there was an
identical one next to it. Yeah, sorta meat-like texture but no
internal structure. I just had to ask, Yup, it was Tofurkey and to be
nice I had to take some. If you smothered it with enough gravy and
had a few drinks, MAYBE you could accept it.
Fortunately, my brother had made some smoked turkey and brother in law
made some smoked mullet.