Tim Tim is offline

Default You've seen sardines...

On Nov 26, 7:11*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:54:39 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 25, 8:40*am, John H wrote:
...but here's a can of Whipass.

http://tinyurl.com/yk3xp38
--

John H

What's neat about the pic, is you can enlarge it, and where ever your
cursor is in the origional pic, it will enlarge to that area.

Way cool!

BTW, I thought the corect phrasing was "Whoopass"

But I could be wrong, though.

I didn't like 'Whoopass', so I changed it.
--

John H

4

On 11/25/09 11:39 AM, Gene wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:40:48 -0500, John
wrote:

...but here's a can of Whipass.

http://tinyurl.com/yk3xp38

Wow! Nobody is sitting on their helmet!

Photoshopped.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

wrote:

...but here's a can of Whipass.

http://tinyurl.com/yk3xp38

Wow! Nobody is sitting on their helmet!

Photoshopped.

spoofed post

Nope. Nice try, no balls.

wrote:

...but here's a can of Whipass.

http://tinyurl.com/yk3xp38

Wow! Nobody is sitting on their helmet!

Photoshopped.

spoofed post

Nope. Nice try, no balls.

I'm really enjoying this - finally somebody paid attention to me.

SUCKAS!!!

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog,
rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, I would just
like
you to know that I have never in my life shot a gun, I know nothing
about
boats, fishing or anything related to the water. Further, I am a
pathetic
union hack writer who lives off the labor of others like a useless
remora
or blood sucking leech. I am ashamed of myself and my life and you
all give me purpose. I don't have a "dumpster" and I really read all
your posts with enthusiasm because my wife makes me sleep on the
couch or in my kitchen/office. Thank you for everything you've done to
make me a much happier person by showing me some loving attention.

wrote:

...but here's a can of Whipass.

http://tinyurl.com/yk3xp38

Wow! Nobody is sitting on their helmet!

Photoshopped.

spoofed post

I can't help myself - I'm living the life - I create all these sock
puppets
and then reply to them because nobody else will.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog,
rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, please help
me rid myself of this rec.boats addiction that I have. I can't help
it - I
have to make stories up about union meetings and famous people I've
met and wild crazy ass stories about my adventures and
accomplishments.
Abou the only thing I've accomplished is **** off everybody who has
ever
met me in my life. I'm so pathetic.

wrote:

...but here's a can of Whipass.

http://tinyurl.com/yk3xp38

Wow! Nobody is sitting on their helmet!

Photoshopped.

Then again, I wouldn't know photoshop from photochop from a potatoe.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog,
rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, I would just
like
to thank you for taking the time to commuicate with me through
rec.boats
because as you are well aware, I live for the attention being socially
inept
and incapable of simply enjoying life due to an excess of mind
altering drugs
I ingested when I was a youth and being a victim of child rape when I
was
12 years old. I sincerely appreicate your efforts on my behalf and I
thank you.