Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default The difference between real science and right-wing science.

Was watching one of my favorites, Carl Sagan, in a repeat of his Cosmos
series. Real science explained by a real scientist.

And representing the know-nothing, right-wing branch of science? SW
Tom-Tom.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

The War on Science...continues... Boater General 15 October 29th 08 12:19 PM
Cold Science... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 January 23rd 08 05:02 PM
Science wins again! Bill[_4_] ASA 1 October 20th 07 07:06 PM
Sport Science [email protected] General 0 July 6th 06 06:51 AM
Science Marches On!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 June 27th 04 06:37 AM