Default I Voted. Gimme!

James Lileks is one of my favorite columnists who works for the Star
Tribune in Minneapolis. Recently, he's aken over the ST's web effort
and has done a great job of creating something out of a total diaster.
One of his duties is producing web video in a kind of "local color"
reporter way.

Anyway, here's his recent effort from yesterday.

It's not his best work by far, but, as usual, there's always a gem in
a Lileks production - the pay off comes at the end.

http://www.startribune.com/video/?el...DhPE_BPhQDaUss

Who voted? Boater General 2 November 15th 08 01:38 AM
OT--I voted for the resolution...before I voted against it NOYB General 18 November 29th 05 10:39 PM
He voted for Bush! katysails ASA 47 January 22nd 05 04:56 AM
Who voted for Bush? Bob Crantz ASA 6 November 16th 04 06:09 PM
Who voted today? Harry Krause General 35 March 5th 04 07:44 PM