Default NY - right wing loses in the 23rd

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...ins_in_ny.html

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 23:23:47 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...ins_in_ny.html

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

Makes me happy just to know the "great day for the Republicans" was
spoiled by their own undoing. The Sarah Palin touch is still good.

wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...ins_in_ny.html

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

Makes me happy just to know the "great day for the Republicans" was
spoiled by their own undoing. The Sarah Palin touch is still good.

Actually that election is hilarious. Bill Owens will probably end up a
Democrat, but he was not a member of the democratic party. The Dem leaders
have to be shaking their empty heads about supporting one who was not a
registered Dem. And his opponent did not live in the district.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:39:34 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...ins_in_ny.html

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

Makes me happy just to know the "great day for the Republicans" was
spoiled by their own undoing. The Sarah Palin touch is still good.

Actually that election is hilarious. Bill Owens will probably end up a
Democrat, but he was not a member of the democratic party. The Dem leaders
have to be shaking their empty heads about supporting one who was not a
registered Dem. And his opponent did not live in the district.

At least the Democrats were smart enough to support one candidate.

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:39:34 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a
Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...ins_in_ny.html

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of
existence
anyway.

Makes me happy just to know the "great day for the Republicans" was
spoiled by their own undoing. The Sarah Palin touch is still good.

Actually that election is hilarious. Bill Owens will probably end up a
Democrat, but he was not a member of the democratic party. The Dem
leaders
have to be shaking their empty heads about supporting one who was not a
registered Dem. And his opponent did not live in the district.

At least the Democrats were smart enough to support one candidate.

Ummm... the one who won too.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...ins_in_ny.html

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

Makes me happy just to know the "great day for the Republicans" was
spoiled by their own undoing. The Sarah Palin touch is still good.

Actually that election is hilarious. Bill Owens will probably end up a
Democrat, but he was not a member of the democratic party. The Dem
leaders have to be shaking their empty heads about supporting one who was
not a registered Dem. And his opponent did not live in the district.

Yet he was supported by the republicans. It won't matter anyway. It's going
to get redistricted away, and the whole area will remain democrat.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Nov 4, 2:23*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

BZZZZZZTTTTT wrong, or lying...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...at_bill_owens_...

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

--
Nom=de=Plume

WAFM, you seem to get it wrong a lot... But even if you were informed,
we don't expect you would have the integrity to admit it...

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 2:23 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a Democrat
win there since the mid-1800s.

BZZZZZZTTTTT wrong, or lying...

If I'm wrong, so be it.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...at_bill_owens_...

Does it really matter? No. It's going to be redistricted out of existence
anyway.

--
Nom=de=Plume
WAFM, you seem to get it wrong a lot... But even if you were informed,
we don't expect you would have the integrity to admit it...

I don't give a rat's butt what you expect.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:11:23 -0800, nom=de=plume wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a
Democrat win there since the mid-1800s.

BZZZZZZTTTTT wrong, or lying...

If I'm wrong, so be it.

You aren't.

http://www.swingstateproject.com/dia...istory-of-ny23

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:11:23 -0800, nom=de=plume wrote:

I just saw the news... Bill Owens won. The district hasn't had a
Democrat win there since the mid-1800s.

BZZZZZZTTTTT wrong, or lying...

If I'm wrong, so be it.

You aren't.

http://www.swingstateproject.com/dia...istory-of-ny23

Interesting link... thanks!

--
Nom=de=Plume

Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
GM loses big-time hk General 198 August 9th 08 02:20 AM
Libertad in Dublin June 23rd joevan[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 25th 07 06:33 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM
If Bush Loses Bobsprit ASA 9 November 24th 03 12:37 AM