Donny

Default Instant garages.

Hi Folks,

Looking for input on an instant garage, 27' X 10'. Who's the
best on the web to deal with, and why?

Thanks

Donny
1974 Trojan Sea Raider 25'

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/donny_bennett.html

Backyard Renegade

Donny wrote in message . ..
Hi Folks,

Looking for input on an instant garage, 27' X 10'. Who's the
best on the web to deal with, and why?

Thanks

Donny
1974 Trojan Sea Raider 25'

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/donny_bennett.html

Try absoluteshelters.com. Disclaimer, they are a client.
Scotty
Donny

Thanks, BB, JR, and Scotty, I appreciate the input.

I went with one of these:

http://www.try-tech.com/canopies/rea...c_hc1027pc.htm

$585.00 complete with side curtains and shipping. Seems like a good
deal, I'll post with results when it's here and up.