Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Insurers to take more money from middle Americans...

On 10/26/09 7:30 PM, yourmommycalled wrote:
On Oct 25, 9:37 am, wrote:
H the K wrote:
On 10/24/09 7:30 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
H the K wrote:
October 25, 2009
Small Business Faces Sharp Rise in Costs of Health Care
By REED ABELSON
NY Times

As Congress nears votes on legislation that would overhaul the health
care system, many small businesses say they are facing the steepest
rise in insurance premiums they have seen in recent years.

[ snip ]

Too bad congress is greasing it's lips and sharpening their teath to
take cut off of the health care spending for it's own agendas of statism
and Obamanation.

Maybe they should, provided they give a damn about middle clas Americans
make it easier for competition and rules that allow new blood into the
industry. As it stands, you would need $10B working capital to start a
new health care company. Obsceny high needs high returns.

But if governemtn does it, they can lower the standard of care,
line-ups, rationing and skim the difference for government spending.

Ever wonder why government wants this through general revenue? To skim
your health care dollars. Easier than raising taxes. Government needs
raise it's incoming cash flow, Obamanation is expensive at $1.3 trillion
debt-spend in just 8 or 9 months.

Sorry, but I give no credibility whatsoever to your side. Conserative
Republicans have an agenda that has nothing to do with helping middle
class Americans get, keep, and afford decent health care. I have no
interest in the bull**** being spewed by Limbaugh, Palin, Beck, or your
congressional leaders. **** you and everyone on your side of the
ship...which you are sinking.

But more importantly, the conservative republicans would like to leave
the choice with you, the individual. Don't miss that very important
point. So if government services are crappy, you can go elsewhere.

Nothing to stop the government from providing fee services and make it
100% self funded. Sperate from general revenue so the health care
proceeds are not skimmed for corruption.

But that isn't what Obama/Congress wants, they want a piece of the
health care action. They want to skim it, and since raising taxes is
unpopular then why not get the health care bucks to skim?

Think before you vote, and go to a Canadian hospital to see the lineups.
We are not that far away.

Strange, when my uncle, a Canadian citizen, needed a hip replacement,
there wasn't any lines, on the other hand when my mother, an American
citizen, needed a knee replacement, she had to wait nearly a year. My
uncle's medications cost just about 1/3 what my mother pays for the
same medications. The paperwork associated with my uncles hip
replacement took about two hours to get through, most of which was him
telling the nurse stories about where he worked. Three years after my
mothers knee replacement we are still trying to get the insurance
company to pay the bills they agreed IN WRITING TO PAY BEFORE the
surgery. They claim even though they have been given copies of their
own approvals they never approved the surgery.

Go tell your lies some place else

ooooopsie.