BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harrys type women (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111115-harrys-type-women.html)

Loogypicker[_2_] October 26th 09 07:01 PM

Harry Krause's type women

On Oct 25, 9:48*am, Jim wrote:
H the K wrote:
On 10/25/09 9:18 AM, Don White wrote:
*wrote in message
. ..

John is a war hardened soldier. I doubt if he would take threats of kill
filing by a bimbette as a life altering experience.

What?? *He was one of the guys hiding safely in the background giving
orders.
Ask him how many times he had to defend himself on the battlefield.

*From his own troops? Daily.

"John is a war hardened soldier."

Now *that* is a funny line. Herring is an incompetent ass who found a
home in the army.

I guess it's time to go into the Harry Krause the cowardly draft dodger
routine. Apparently he likes the attention it brings him.- Hide quoted text -

Harry's a narcissist, he likes any and all attention.

Tosk October 26th 09 07:09 PM

Harrys type women

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:49:25 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:29:47 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:09:28 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Poor representatives of their units for sure.

Don, I have to wonder, don't you have anything better to do ?

This is where he and Harry get their attention in life, I guess even
negative attention is better than starring at a basement wall all by
yourself..

I had a great day today, me and a couple of hundred friends had a huge
party and fun minibike race at Rocky Hill, Jessi and I were track
officials for the day until the girls got all "gooney" on the track
after the main events...;)

How far from Wash DC is this track. Hell, I may bring the bike up
there this spring just to make sure it works.

Bout ten minutes south of Hartford CT... Google says about 5 1/2 hours;)

That's not bad. You might just see me up there next spring.

I will warm up the 250 Zook....