Default Hey All !

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/23/09 5:33 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:40:56 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John wrote in message
Russ has some new stuff up.

It's great!!

I don't know why you& your buddies bother with here...considering
how much
neat stuff occurs 'over there'.

Over where?
Someone tell Donnie it's because our lives consist of more than one
room
and a six pack of beer... Hell, I ride bikes, work in the yard, run a
business, party with my friends, talk on the phone, post to several
groups, have a facebook, an on line photo album, build boats... Guess
Donnie just can't process more than one thing at a time. Folks like he
and the slammer (who probably shouldn't have challenged one of our
posters to shut him downsnerkity, snerk) give me cause to really
wonder about the education system up there...

"...run a business..."

bull****.

"...build boats..."

more bull****.

I can just imagine his 'facebook friends'.
Work in the yard...... did he rake leaves this fall?

How's your house painting project going Donny? Finished yet. Have you even
started. It seems like a house that size should take 3 days tops,
including numerous beer breaks.

You ret scraping/priming with oil base/applying two top coats when it rains
every second day numbnuts.
I am hoping for an Indian Summer type couple of days to finish up the last
side.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/23/09 5:38 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

"John wrote in message
Russ has some new stuff up.

It's great!!

I don't know why you& your buddies bother with here...considering
how much
neat stuff occurs 'over there'.

Over where?

Someone tell Donnie it's because our lives consist of more than one
room
and a six pack of beer... Hell, I ride bikes, work in the yard, run a
business, party with my friends, talk on the phone, post to several
groups, have a facebook, an on line photo album, build boats... Guess
Donnie just can't process more than one thing at a time. Folks like he
and the slammer (who probably shouldn't have challenged one of our
posters to shut him downsnerkity, snerk) give me cause to really
wonder about the education system up there...

Oh, almost forgot, raise horses, children (something bonnie should have
considered), work out in a gym, swim in our pool, play the guitar...
The
list goes on. Like my dad said, "life is short son, you gotta' do what
you love, there can be no compromise"...

I had no idea welfare queens like you lived so high on the hog.

He's like his master..the Lt Colonel...... living high on the taxpayers
tab.

You are one to comment on living on the taxpayers tab.

Are you the sober brother of Kalif Swill?

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:53:26 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"H the K" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

"John wrote in message
[...]

More name-calling, Don?

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"H the K" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

"John wrote in message
[...]

You seem more stupid every day. Is it the high alcohol beer you and your
son swill?

Jim Jim is offline

Bill McKee wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

"John wrote in message
[...]

Bill. We shouldn't be dissing lazy, good for nothing family members.
Try to follow the shining example Donnie is setting for us. (TIC)

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"H the K" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

"John wrote in message
[...]

Yup..just another low life who drags innocent family members into the
nonsense.

"Jim" wrote in message

Bill. We shouldn't be dissing lazy, good for nothing family members.
Try to follow the shining example Donnie is setting for us. (TIC)

Another worthless piece of crap dissing family members.
Still longing for your 'close relationships' aboard Uncle Sams long cruises?

On 10/25/09 9:22 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Bill. We shouldn't be dissing lazy, good for nothing family members.
Try to follow the shining example Donnie is setting for us. (TIC)

Another worthless piece of crap dissing family members.
Still longing for your 'close relationships' aboard Uncle Sams long cruises?

floridajim doesn't have a family, unless you count the possums that
gather at his back door at night.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message

Bill. We shouldn't be dissing lazy, good for nothing family members.
Try to follow the shining example Donnie is setting for us. (TIC)

Another worthless piece of crap dissing family members.
Still longing for your 'close relationships' aboard Uncle Sams long
cruises?

floridajim doesn't have a family, unless you count the possums that
gather at his back door at night.

Not so. I am not the one that tries to attract the wildlife to his door
by feeding them. You are doing the wildlife a disservice by feeding
them, by the way. But what the hey. It gives you pleasure. WAFA