BoatBanter.com

-   -   Delicious... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111040-delicious.html)

nom=de=plume October 28th 09 05:15 PM

Delicious...

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:29:36 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:14:44 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:45:31 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

--
Nom=de=Plume

You're going to get Kalif all worked up in a minute. Then he'll
start
trashing your family members.

Maybe your family member learned drinking excessively from you. He
seems to
have inherited his stupidity. You like that truthful trashing? You
do not
want to be trashed, keep you stupid comments that have no bearing on
the
discussion to yourself.

Well said.

Wonder if the kid is a fat little rat bitch like his dad...

I don't think calling someone's kid 'fat' is very nice.

Well, maybe I meant "phat". And I think that is good...

'Phat little rat bitch' has a ring to it.

Ask the Plum. She, in her own words, is pretty smart.

Are you, in your own words, pretty smart?

--
Nom=de=Plume

Loogypicker[_2_] October 28th 09 05:18 PM

Delicious...

On Oct 27, 7:12*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/27/09 7:01 PM, Don White wrote:

"H the *wrote in message
On 10/27/09 6:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:45:31 -0700, "Bill McKee"
* wrote:

"Don * wrote in message
t...

--
Nom=de=Plume

You're going to get Kalif all worked up in a minute. *Then he'll start
trashing your family members.

Maybe your family member learned drinking excessively from you. *He
seems to
have inherited his stupidity. *You like that truthful trashing? *You do
not
want to be trashed, keep you stupid comments that have no bearing on
the
discussion to yourself.

Well said.

Wonder if the kid is a fat little rat bitch like his dad...

Ol' Scott Ingersoll is just full of love.

That little munchkin can come on up here and I'll introduce him to my son.
I'd bet my next pension cheque The Freak would be singing a different tune!

High notes...ala a castrato.

Amazing how "brave" a short little **** like Scott Ingersoll
is...considering even a medium tall girl by today's standards would
knock him on his ass.

And then we have "loogy," Mr. Anonymous Tough Guy, who thinks he is
going to come up here, commit a violent criminal act, and then walk
away. Now that's an easy boast for someone hiding behind internet anonymity.- Hide quoted text -

See you this spring!

Loogypicker[_2_] October 28th 09 05:20 PM

Delicious...

On Oct 27, 11:08*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/27/09 10:55 PM, Richard Casady wrote:

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:12:47 -0400, H the K
*wrote:

Mr. Anonymous Tough Guy, who thinks he is
going to come up here, commit a violent criminal act, and then walk
away. Now that's an easy boast for someone hiding behind internet anonymity.

Victimitis can best be treated with gunicillan.

Casady

It's difficult for me to plumb the depths of loogy's stupidity. He's
made any number of veiled or direct threats against me, and says he is
coming up this spring. For what? To be videotaped trying to break in one
of our doors? To attempt a criminal assault? Either action will end very
badly for him. i wouldn't hesitate to take care of a home invader.

Harry, are you really such a scared little pussy that you don't dare
answer your door when someone knocks? Where did I EVER say I was going
to break into your house? What a timid fat mouse you are....see you
this spring!

jps October 28th 09 11:51 PM

Delicious...

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:15:47 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:45:31 -0700, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

--
Nom=de=Plume

You're going to get Kalif all worked up in a minute. Then he'll
start
trashing your family members.

Maybe your family member learned drinking excessively from you. He
seems to
have inherited his stupidity. You like that truthful trashing? You
do not
want to be trashed, keep you stupid comments that have no bearing on
the
discussion to yourself.

Well said.

Wonder if the kid is a fat little rat bitch like his dad...

I don't think calling someone's kid 'fat' is very nice.

Well, maybe I meant "phat". And I think that is good...

'Phat little rat bitch' has a ring to it.

Ask the Plum. She, in her own words, is pretty smart.

Are you, in your own words, pretty smart?

Herring never insults. That would be considered polite discourse in
the company of gentle people (or cocksuckers) like Herring.