BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Tim! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110694-yo-tim.html)

John H[_9_] October 9th 09 04:41 PM

Yo Tim!

Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

Tim October 9th 09 04:48 PM

Yo Tim!

On Oct 9, 10:41*am, John H wrote:
Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

RATS!

?;^ )

Tim October 9th 09 04:49 PM

Yo Tim!

On Oct 9, 10:41*am, John H wrote:
Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

But don't count hickens yet, John. It's still raining like crazy
here.

Over 6" in a bit over 24 hrs.

Tosk October 9th 09 05:33 PM

Yo Tim!

In article ,
says...

Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

Yeah, you suck.. Tomorrow is the last race of the year. Of course it's
going to rain all night and into the morning. Every single race so far
this season, without fail, it has poured and been a mud fest. So unfair
for The Mouse with the small bike but she never complains...

H the K[_2_] October 9th 09 05:36 PM

Yo Tim!

On 10/9/09 12:33 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

Yeah, you suck.. Tomorrow is the last race of the year. Of course it's
going to rain all night and into the morning. Every single race so far
this season, without fail, it has poured and been a mud fest. So unfair
for The Mouse with the small bike but she never complains...

Small dad, small bike.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

John H[_9_] October 9th 09 06:26 PM

Yo Tim!

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:33:46 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

Yeah, you suck.. Tomorrow is the last race of the year. Of course it's
going to rain all night and into the morning. Every single race so far
this season, without fail, it has poured and been a mud fest. So unfair
for The Mouse with the small bike but she never complains...

That's 'cause she's a good kid.

Tosk October 9th 09 06:50 PM

Yo Tim!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:33:46 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

Yeah, you suck.. Tomorrow is the last race of the year. Of course it's
going to rain all night and into the morning. Every single race so far
this season, without fail, it has poured and been a mud fest. So unfair
for The Mouse with the small bike but she never complains...

That's 'cause she's a good kid.

Man, is she ever. A couple weeks back, and to keep it short I won't tell
the whole story, but it ended with her saying "well, how many other kids
do we know that get to spend every day with their dad..."

She is pretty shook today. If Christina doesn't show up tomorrow, Jessi
could mathematically move into first place for the fall season (last
race) and win it, right now she is in second. At the same time, she is
only a few scant points in front of a better rider for the whole season
and is in a fight for third overall... She just texted from school,
trying not to puke. The kid puts a lot of pressure on herself and is not
deterred by temporary defeats. She will have to pull something out she
has not shown so far to keep her podium.. But I will never underestimate
her ability to do so.. Man, I can't wait till about 4 pm tomorrow... ;)

Rowdy Mouse Racing, holding my little mouse breath!

John H[_9_] October 9th 09 08:09 PM

Yo Tim!

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:50:20 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:33:46 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Looks like that weather of yours is going north of us. Here's what
we're looking at now.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9w4pm

Yeah, you suck.. Tomorrow is the last race of the year. Of course it's
going to rain all night and into the morning. Every single race so far
this season, without fail, it has poured and been a mud fest. So unfair
for The Mouse with the small bike but she never complains...

That's 'cause she's a good kid.

Man, is she ever. A couple weeks back, and to keep it short I won't tell
the whole story, but it ended with her saying "well, how many other kids
do we know that get to spend every day with their dad..."

Great! That probably added an inch or so to your head size.

She is pretty shook today. If Christina doesn't show up tomorrow, Jessi
could mathematically move into first place for the fall season (last
race) and win it, right now she is in second. At the same time, she is
only a few scant points in front of a better rider for the whole season
and is in a fight for third overall... She just texted from school,
trying not to puke. The kid puts a lot of pressure on herself and is not
deterred by temporary defeats. She will have to pull something out she
has not shown so far to keep her podium.. But I will never underestimate
her ability to do so.. Man, I can't wait till about 4 pm tomorrow... ;)

Rowdy Mouse Racing, holding my little mouse breath!

Let us know what happens!

Tosk October 9th 09 08:21 PM

Yo Tim!

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:50:20 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:33:46 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Last couple of weekends it has been pretty ugly... Fall in the first
turn last week, pinned under the bike, then later run over by a pro in
another corner... ugh... But I will keep you posted.

John H[_9_] October 9th 09 08:53 PM

Yo Tim!

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:21:31 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:50:20 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:33:46 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

I guess she'd get frowned upon if she got up and kicked the **** out
of a 'pro', right?

Sure would make a great video though. Don't tell her I said that.