Default Who's THAT.......

Rummaging around out behind your house? Could it be the Woodstock
Cops? What would they be looking for....? Dirt-bike parts? Weed? Your
Ripple empties?
Maybe they'll link up with the Atlanta Cops, and do a "double-take-
down"
Ready for yet ANOTHER trip down the stairs?
Ready for another ass-****ing while in cuffs?
Ready to cry about your delusions that I stated I'd blow up your
house?
Are you off your meds...AGAIN?
Dirtbike tracks are usually out in the open.........someone could have
a hunting mishap. A stray shot would be very bad, don't you think?
How do you like my character now, FAGGOT?

Tick, tick, tick, mother****er. Times running out.