Default Medicare Advantage consumers will lose benefits

Remember "if you like your coverage, you can keep it?"

Well, guess what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmaCWG1xKU

The amazing thing about that video is noT what she says, but what she
leaves out - Advantage is a premium ADDITIONAL coverage paid for in
addition to Parts A and B. In short, you pay for Advantage - it's not
part of the Medicare premiums. So, can you keep it? No - under the
new rules, you may not.

Thanks Obama.

Same hearing - a little more interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebMSpLaXmls

Currently, between 20%-25% of all Medicare enrollees buy Medicare
Advantage plans, which means that these changes impact a lot of people
not to mention that reduced coverage would decrease enrollment.

There is another set of spending cuts in store for A and B as well:
proposed $500 billion in overall cuts to Medicare (including
Advantage), which leaves roughly $390 billion for A & B over ten
years. That’s about 8% of a program that supposedly runs more
efficiently than insurers because it doesn’t have to pay industry
profit margins which average 3.3%.

If Medicare is truly that efficient and effective, then the 8% cuts
will have to result from care rationing or benefit reductions,
especially when Obama proposes expanding Medicare and Medicaid to get
universal coverage.

So - bottom line?

Obama lied.

On Sep 24, 7:55*am, Toots Sweet wrote:

If Medicare is truly that efficient and effective, then the 8% cuts
will have to result from care rationing or benefit reductions,
especially when Obama proposes expanding Medicare and Medicaid to get
universal coverage.

So - bottom line?

Obama lied.

i guess the moron doesn't realize that medicare is going bankrupt and,
unless severe action is taken, won't be around much longer.

oh well...you can always trust the right wing to do the wrong thing.

On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots wrote:

If Medicare is truly that efficient and effective, then the 8% cuts
will have to result from care rationing or benefit reductions,
especially when Obama proposes expanding Medicare and Medicaid to get
universal coverage.

So - bottom line?

Obama lied.

i guess the moron doesn't realize that medicare is going bankrupt and,
unless severe action is taken, won't be around much longer.

oh well...you can always trust the right wing to do the wrong thing.

You don't really believe the "toots" sockpuppet is reality based, do
you? Why bother with that particular pile of steaming ****?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Sep 24, 8:01*am, H the K wrote:
On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots *wrote:

If Medicare is truly that efficient and effective, then the 8% cuts
will have to result from care rationing or benefit reductions,
especially when Obama proposes expanding Medicare and Medicaid to get
universal coverage.

So - bottom line?

Obama lied.

i guess the moron doesn't realize that medicare is going bankrupt and,
unless severe action is taken, won't be around much longer.

oh well...you can always trust the right wing to do the wrong thing.

You don't really believe the "toots" sockpuppet is reality based, do
you? Why bother with that particular pile of steaming ****?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All- Hide quoted text -

yeah i know. i guess he's the mckenzie phillips of rec.boats...

On 9/24/09 8:07 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:01 am, H the wrote:
On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots wrote:

If Medicare is truly that efficient and effective, then the 8% cuts
will have to result from care rationing or benefit reductions,
especially when Obama proposes expanding Medicare and Medicaid to get
universal coverage.

So - bottom line?

Obama lied.

i guess the moron doesn't realize that medicare is going bankrupt and,
unless severe action is taken, won't be around much longer.

oh well...you can always trust the right wing to do the wrong thing.

You don't really believe the "toots" sockpuppet is reality based, do
you? Why bother with that particular pile of steaming ****?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All- Hide quoted text -

yeah i know. i guess he's the mckenzie phillips of rec.boats...

I stash most of the righties here into my filter system. The ones who
are there have nothing boating-related to contribute, I'm not interested
in their "corporations uber alles" mindsets, and the majority of them
are no smarter than pond scum.

"H the K" wrote in message
On 9/24/09 8:07 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:01 am, H the wrote:
On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots wrote:

[...]

Harry and wf3h - the Brokeback Mountain boys of rec.boats. A mutual
admiration society of two.

On Sep 24, 9:14*am, "Patriot" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in ...

On 9/24/09 8:07 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:01 am, H the *wrote:
On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots * *wrote:

[...]

admiration society of two.- Hide quoted text -

says the right winger, used to being bloodied and broken in an
argument, replying with no argument at all....

On 9/24/09 9:15 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:14 am, wrote:
"H the wrote in ...

On 9/24/09 8:07 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:01 am, H the wrote:
On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots wrote:

[...]

Even funnier, you and I have never met, probably never will, and unlike
some of the righties here, aren't engaged in exchanging "secret" email
messages... :)

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

H the K wrote:
On 9/24/09 9:15 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:14 am, wrote:
"H the wrote in

On 9/24/09 8:07 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:01 am, H the wrote:
On 9/24/09 7:58 AM, wf3h wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:55 am, Toots
wrote:

[...]

This thread is typical of an obamadyte mentality. When you can not come
up with any facts to support the argument or are backed into a corner,
destroy the character of the opposition.

The obamadyte have been in office for eight months and they have yet to
develop a policy on Afghanistan and Iraq. (They only know the President
Bush was wrong.) Their response to the recent request for more troops;
"we need to study the problem". (How long do they need?)

The current administration is pushing so many flawed bills it is scary.
The Cap and Tax bill is based on flawed chemistry, we are going to
capture the CO2 (an acid) and store it in the ocean because the ocean is
too acidic which indicates global warming. If they believed in global
warming and not looking for another way to tax they would be 100% behind
the construction of nuclear power plants which are pollution free.

We are going to add millions of people to the health care system and
going to reduce the cost.

President Bush was spending too much money, and they have increased the
deficit by a factor of 5 or increased the deficit to 2 trillion dollars.

The administration needs to turn off the virtual world in their
computers and get in contact with the real world that exist in the 90%
of the precincts that did not vote for them.