Power Cat

Default outboard dual console boat

Dear fellow boaters,

I'm looking for a dual console with an outboard as close to 23 feet as
I can find. The only ones I've seen in this range have been the Grady
White and the Boston Whaler which as you know left me with extreme
sticker shock.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chas Etheridge

Dan Krueger

He's looking for a dual console. Here are a few sorted roughly by length...

http://www.keywestboatsinc.com/boats/2020dc.html
http://www.cobiaboats.com/types_of_b...ole/215dc.html
http://www.seafoxboats.com/Website/index.html
http://www.hydrasports.com/Boats/Boa...=3&bid=79&sn=5
http://www.anglerboats.com/2100dc_page.shtml
http://www.prolineboats.com/series/sport/22dcsport.html

Dan

"Power Cat" wrote in message
om...
Dear fellow boaters,

I'm looking for a dual console with an outboard as close to 23 feet as
I can find. The only ones I've seen in this range have been the Grady
White and the Boston Whaler which as you know left me with extreme
sticker shock.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chas Etheridge

Mole

Ok..have another here. I don't know anything about the company nor the
boat. But I stumbled across it searching for something else. 21 foot he

http://www.ebbtideboats.com/210dualconsole.asp

.net...

"Power Cat" wrote in message
om...
Dear fellow boaters,

I'm looking for a dual console with an outboard as close to 23 feet as
I can find. The only ones I've seen in this range have been the Grady
White and the Boston Whaler which as you know left me with extreme
sticker shock.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chas Etheridge

Dan Krueger

Mole, you hit the send button too soon again! No outboard option. My bet is
that the deadrise is in the low teens - not well suited for any "offshore"
activity. Nice looking boat, however.

Dan