posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.sport.golf,rec.boats,alt.antiques

Default 'DEBTORS REVOLT' BEGINS IN USA!: Corrupt U.S. banks that cateredto illegal aliens (home loans, remittances), received govt.bailouts, thenraised cc % rates on citizens -- U.S. citizens now fighting back

On Sep 20, 11:37*am, "GWashingtonFan" GWashingtonFan_USA wrote:
* For YEARS greedy, corrupt, treasonous
sell-out-America-for-a-quick-buck banks such as Bank of America,
Washington Mutual and other financial institutions catered to illegal
aliens, knowingly giving them untold numbers of "liars loans" to buy
houses based on fraudulent, unverifiable income claims which the
illegals could never hope to pay off. I well remember one sob story
published in a newspaper which profiled an illegal alien gardener who
lamented that he couldn't pay the mortgage he took out on a huge new
1/2-million-dollar home.

* They *also* -- for years -- facilitated what some have accurately
referred to as the "strip-mining" of America's economy by making
billions of dollars helping illegal aliens ship their ill-gotten U.S.
dollars *out* of the USA to their home countries via the "remittances"
racket.

* There was even a case in Colorado in which a Mexican illegal alien,
in view of hundreds of attendees, physically attacked a U.S. woman
opposed to the illegal alien invasion of America at a "town hall"-type
community meeting. Moments after thge attack, a top employee of one of
the nation's largest companies in the "remittances" racket announced
that the company would provide free legal help *not* to the U.S.
citizen victim but to her attacker!*

* (*See "First Data Immigration Reform panel in Denver, July 22, 2004 -
THE BRUTAL ATTACK" athttp://www.cairco.org/events/firstdata2004jul22c.htmlor "Diversity vs.
Freedom: More Attacks On Critics of Mexican Immigration" athttp://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/050107_immigration.htm)

* Now U.S. citizens who are seeing the SAME banks which catered to
illegal aliens for so long -- and which were later bailed-out by Bush
and Obama -- shamefully raise the already super-high interest rates of
their U.S. citizen credit card holders. And everything's overseen by a
treasury secretary who was caught massively cheating on his own income
taxes -- yet wasn't given so much as a slap on the wrist (much less a
prison sentence) and was still approved for his position by a
profoundly corrupt Congress.

* But the fed-up citizens are now starting to say to these criminal
banks and bankers,

* * * *"To hell with you -- we're not paying!"

DEBTORS REVOLT BEGINS NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGC1mCS4OVo

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

* * * What Would America's Founders Say?

* The two enemies of the people are criminals
* and government, so let us tie the second down
* with the chains of the Constitution so the
* second will not become the legalized version
* of the first.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Those who hammer their guns into plows will
* plow for those who do not.
* *--Thomas Jefferson

* It does not take a majority to prevail ... but
* rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on
* setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
* men.
* --Samuel Adams

* The strongest reason for the people to retain
* the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last
* resort, to protect themselves against tyranny
* in government.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* *A free people ought not only to be armed and
* *disciplined, but they should have sufficient
* *arms and ammunition to maintain a status of
* *independence from any who might attempt to
* *abuse them, which would include their own
* *government."
-- George Washington

* No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* If the freedom of speech is taken away then
* dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to
* the slaughter.
* -- George Washington

* When governments fear the people there is liberty.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a
* *standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed
* *populace.
* * -- James Madison

* If the representatives of the people betray
* their constituents, there is then no resource
* left but in the exertion of that original
* right of self-defense which is paramount to
* all positive forms of government ... The
* citizens must rush tumultuously to arms,
* without concert, without system, without
* resource; except in their courage and despair
* ... The natural strength of the people in a
* large community, in proportion to the artificial
* strength of the government, is greater than in a
* small ... the people, without exaggeration, may
* be said to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
* -- Alexander Hamilton

* We in America do not have government by the majority.
* We have government by the majority who participate.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people
* of good conscience to remain silent.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Every government degenerates when trusted to the
* rulers of the people alone. The people themselves
* are its only safe depositories.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* As our enemies have found we can reason like men,
* so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act!
* Action will delineate and define you.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Merchants have no country. The mere spot they
* stand on does not constitute so strong an
* attachment as that from which they draw their gains.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy
* of our monied corporations which dare already to
* challenge our government to a trial by strength,
* and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I believe that banking institutions are more
* dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Experience hath shewn, that even under the best
* forms of government those entrusted with power
* have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted
* it into tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

Hold onto your ass when the 3rd qtr "earnings" reports become
public.

tt