Default Dad....

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

--
Wafa free since 2009

"JustWait" wrote in message

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

--
Wafa free since 2009

My thoughts go out to you and your family. He may be ready to flee the
pain. My mom is almost 95 and has gone downhill a lot in the last year.
Someone said that with good care she might live another 5 years. She would
not want that. She is a nurse and saw too many that did not know they were
living during the last years. Again my thoughts go out to you. Look at the
good times.

JustWait wrote:
has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.

On Sep 18, 6:04*pm, JustWait wrote:
has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

--
Wafa free since 2009

I hope things are as painless as they can be, for you both. My
thought and prayers for you and your family.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 18, 5:04*pm, JustWait wrote:
has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

--
Wafa free since 2009

God bless him, Scott. 90+ years is quite a long time. You know I've
really enjoyed our conversations about your dad.

He was and is special.

Tim

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 18, 7:50*pm, Tim wrote:
On Sep 18, 5:04*pm, JustWait wrote:

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

--
Wafa free since 2009

God bless him, Scott. *90+ years is quite a long time. You know I've
really enjoyed our conversations about your dad.

He was and is special.

Tim

BTW, Scott, rest assured, you have done your job with honor.
mgg mgg is offline

Sorry to hear that Scott. My grandmother is about his age, and she's openly
said that she's ready. She survived my grandfather by 29 years now, and she
misses him every day (as do I). I'm sure your dad feels the same way about
your mom.

When it's time, it's time. It may be for the best, but it's still hard...

I pray that the end is peaceful for him.

--Mike

"JustWait" wrote in message

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

--
Wafa free since 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:04:07 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

Hearts with Scotty. Hang in there.
--

John H

In article ,
says...

wrote:

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

Hearts with Scotty. Hang in there.

I was on death watch all day today, finally had to come home. We had
about 50 people come in today, my dad is a great man with more friends
than anyone I know. There is a reason for that of course...

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

has been given about a week... sad panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTa8U0Wa0q8

Fare well pop, say hi to mom for me...

Hearts with Scotty. Hang in there.

I was on death watch all day today, finally had to come home. We had
about 50 people come in today, my dad is a great man with more friends
than anyone I know. There is a reason for that of course...

Dad is back with his Peachy Pet...

Robert Ellsworth Ingersoll May 11, 1917 - September 21, 2009