BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110022-harry-kruase-convicted-felon.html)

GC Boater September 17th 09 10:51 PM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

Harry Krause wrote:
"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

mgg September 18th 09 04:20 AM

"GC Boater" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

Of course it's him. Of course he'll deny it as well. Ask any inmate in
prison... they didn't do it.

--Mike

GC Boater September 18th 09 04:23 AM

On Sep 17, 10:20*pm, "mgg" wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:
"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. *Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

Of course it's him. Of course he'll deny it as well. Ask any inmate in
prison... they didn't do it.

--Mike- Hide quoted text -

He has said he used to live in Florida, and has written about Rhode
Island. Perverted looking fat guy.

mgg September 18th 09 05:56 AM

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On Sep 17, 10:20 pm, "mgg" wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:
"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

Of course it's him. Of course he'll deny it as well. Ask any inmate in
prison... they didn't do it.

--Mike- Hide quoted text -

He has said he used to live in Florida, and has written about Rhode
Island. Perverted looking fat guy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

With the same tenacity he has calling people; drop outs, unemployable,
stupid, moronic, better off dead, etc, etc, I'd say, that it's him. No doubt
in my mind!

There is a guy out here, that "was" a big-shot on KGO radio, and called
himself the "Lion of the Left." He was actually a Catholic priest for a
time, then left the priesthood to marry and father children. His name is
Bernie Ward. Do a search on him, and see how "family loving" the lefties can
be. ;-)

--Mike

wf3h September 18th 09 12:41 PM

On Sep 18, 12:56*am, "mgg" wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 10:20 pm, "mgg" wrote:

"GC Boater" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:
[...]

as opposed to the moral majority member who molested his daughter; she
developed psychosis and drove her car into a lake...with her 2 kids
inside..

or warren jeffs, fundie mormom who marries 9 year old girls...

the right justifies their molestors by saying they are listening to
god...

JustWait September 18th 09 02:34 PM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

In article ,
says...

"GC Boater" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

Of course it's him. Of course he'll deny it as well. Ask any inmate in
prison... they didn't do it.

--Mike

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

--
Wafa free since 2009

H the K[_2_] September 18th 09 02:40 PM

The Stair Toss

JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

jps September 18th 09 02:51 PM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:41:15 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

the right justifies their molestors by saying they are listening to
god...

Works real good for war too!

Don White September 18th 09 07:35 PM

The Stair Toss

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

If he finds someone shorter than him...he should celebrate, not abuse them.

Scott Dickson September 18th 09 11:40 PM

The Stair Toss

On Sep 18, 9:40*am, H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
* who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

I'd like to see him lose his temper.... Would it be like watching a "
Whirling Dervish"? Or would he just grab himself by the fag-tag and
start banging his head against the nearest hard object?

Scott Dickson September 18th 09 11:42 PM

On Sep 17, 5:51*pm, GC Boater wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. *Is this you?
Here's the link again:http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

Scott Dickson September 18th 09 11:43 PM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

On Sep 18, 9:34*am, JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

"GC Boater" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. *Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

Of course it's him. Of course he'll deny it as well. Ask any inmate in
prison... they didn't do it.

--Mike

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Are you saying that Harry would turn and show his ass to whomever he
meets?
I can see him doing that when meeting YOU.

Scott Dickson September 18th 09 11:46 PM

The Stair Toss

On Sep 18, 2:35*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in messagenews:g7CdnWCLEbIhEC7XnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@earth link.com...

JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

If he finds someone shorter than him...he should celebrate, not abuse them.

Up here in Canada, the MINIMUM height required to get a pension by
being a Dwarf is 4' 9". My friends sister cant get one because shes 4'
10.5"
Is Justhate shorter than that?

GC Boater September 19th 09 12:53 AM

Scott Dickson wrote:
How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

You can lie, for example. And then there are identities for sale with
Social Security numbers. Probably easier to make the transition if
you choose a similar name.

GC Boater September 19th 09 12:56 AM

The Stair Toss

On Sep 18, 8:40*am, H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
* who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Hey Harry Krause, is the Florida felony child sex offender you? Yes
or no?????? Simple question.

H the K[_2_] September 19th 09 01:25 AM

Harry Krause wrote:

"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

It's just the usual turds,being hopeful.

D 2[_5_] September 19th 09 01:40 AM

The Stair Toss

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of meeting
him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you are.

Really.

If he finds someone shorter than him...he should celebrate, not abuse them.

Are you content being a dumb lemming?

Don White September 19th 09 03:55 AM

The Stair Toss

"D 2" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
JustWait wrote:

There are people here who have had the unfortunate experience of
meeting him face to ass... None of them had denied it's him either...

Are you talking about that time the police shoved you down the stairs at
the cop shop to make you behave?

You know, and this is no ****, when I first heard about that young woman
who had gone missing at the animal lab in New Haven, my first thought
was...where was that little dickhead "Scotty" that day?

I figured you were down there for some medical reason, lost your temper,
and took it out on the first person you saw who was shorter than you
are.

Really.

If he finds someone shorter than him...he should celebrate, not abuse
them.

Are you content being a dumb lemming?

....and speaking about a dummy with 'shortcomings..................... right
on cue!

mgg September 19th 09 04:05 AM

Harry Krause wrote:

"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link
again:http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

There ya go... you believed him when he said that. Most everything out of
his mouth is a lie, why would gun ownership be any different?

--Mike

Scott Dickson September 19th 09 04:16 AM

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

Well... I wouldn't want to "test" the theory unannounced at his
door........

All these trolls in here "saying" they have met Harry....... how do we
know THAT isnt a lie? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Scott Dickson September 19th 09 04:17 AM

On Sep 18, 7:53*pm, GC Boater wrote:
*Scott Dickson wrote:
How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

You can lie, for example. *And then there are identities for sale with
Social Security numbers. *Probably easier to make the transition if
you choose a similar name.

And then there are identities for sale with
Social Security numbers.

You would know...they sell them in Atlanta too, huh.

Scott Dickson September 19th 09 04:20 AM

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

How do I not know everything out of your mouth isn't a lie... After
all, you created your Sock-Puppet in June of this year.

GC Boater September 19th 09 05:21 AM

*Scott Dickson wrote:
How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

You can lie, for example. *And then there are identities for sale with
Social Security numbers. *Probably easier to make the transition if
you choose a similar name.

And then there are identities for sale with
Social Security numbers. *

You would know...they sell them in Atlanta too, huh.

You betcha, Scottster. I bought one. It's George Clayton Boater, SSN
419-68-3723. Check it out. No child sex offender here. But how
'bout yer buddy Harry Krause.

H the K[_2_] September 19th 09 12:25 PM

Meeting a racist.

Harry Krause wrote:
[...]

As far as I know, the only poster here I have met was the racist John
Herring, and that was six years ago.

[email protected] September 19th 09 01:13 PM

Meeting a racist.

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:52 -0400, H the K
wrote:

snipped for brevity

There ya go... you believed him when he said that. Most everything out of
his mouth is a lie, why would gun ownership be any different?

--Mike

Well... I wouldn't want to "test" the theory unannounced at his
door........

All these trolls in here "saying" they have met Harry....... how do we
know THAT isnt a lie? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

As far as I know, the only poster here I have met was the racist John
Herring, and that was six years ago.

You were at least cordial then, I presume.

H the K[_2_] September 19th 09 01:32 PM

Meeting a racist.

wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:52 -0400, H the K
wrote:

snipped for brevity
There ya go... you believed him when he said that. Most everything out of
his mouth is a lie, why would gun ownership be any different?

--Mike
Well... I wouldn't want to "test" the theory unannounced at his
door........

All these trolls in here "saying" they have met Harry....... how do we
know THAT isnt a lie? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

As far as I know, the only poster here I have met was the racist John
Herring, and that was six years ago.

You were at least cordial then, I presume.

--

Indeed. We used the same marina at the time. I was cordial. Herring's
wife was cordial. Herring was not. He was an asshole then, and he is an

GC Boater September 19th 09 02:04 PM

Meeting a racist.

On Sep 19, 7:13*am, wrote:
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:52 -0400, H the K

wrote:

snipped for brevity

There ya go... you believed him when he said that. Most everything out of
his mouth is a lie, why would gun ownership be any different?

--Mike

Well... I wouldn't want to "test" the theory unannounced at his
door........

All these trolls in here "saying" they have met Harry....... how do we
know THAT isnt a lie? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

As far as I know, the only poster here I have met was the racist John
Herring, and that was six years ago.

You were at least cordial then, I presume.

Cordial, polite, diplomatic and truthful. As always.

Don White September 19th 09 02:13 PM

Meeting a racist.

"H the K" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:52 -0400, H the K
wrote:

snipped for brevity
There ya go... you believed him when he said that. Most everything out
of
his mouth is a lie, why would gun ownership be any different?

--Mike
Well... I wouldn't want to "test" the theory unannounced at his
door........

All these trolls in here "saying" they have met Harry....... how do we
know THAT isnt a lie? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

As far as I know, the only poster here I have met was the racist John
Herring, and that was six years ago.

You were at least cordial then, I presume.

--

Indeed. We used the same marina at the time. I was cordial. Herring's wife
was cordial. Herring was not. He was an asshole then, and he is an asshole
now.

It's pretty bad when you invite a fellow poster out on your boat and they
thumb their nose at you.
Certainly lacking in the social graces.

H the K[_2_] September 19th 09 02:22 PM

Meeting a racist.

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:52 -0400, H the K
wrote:

snipped for brevity
[...]

Yep...Herring was an asshole then, and nothing has changed!
Well, that's not true...he's gotten worse.

BAR[_2_] September 19th 09 03:35 PM

Harry Krause wrote:

"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

G. Gordon Liddy's wife has a hell of a gun collection.

mgg September 19th 09 11:16 PM

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here's a little secret... I don't give a rat's patoot *what* you think. I
don't know you, why should I care.

Oh yeah, if you're referring to the mgg in my header, June is about the time
I rebuilt this machine. I have *always* signed my name the same way. I'm not
hiding nor trying to fool anyone.

--Mike

D 2[_5_] September 20th 09 01:06 AM

Meeting a racist.

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:25:52 -0400, H the K
wrote:

snipped for brevity
[...]

John has always had his own boat. How many real boaters would you
expect to jump on an invitation to go for a slow ride in your "yacht",
dummy?

Carry on...

D 2[_5_] September 20th 09 01:21 AM

The Stair Toss

Don White wrote:
"D 2" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
JustWait wrote:

[...]

And who was "speaking" about that, dummy? Go fire up that RAV4 towing
machine and head to the beer store - after you turn your computer off.

JustWait September 20th 09 02:44 AM

Harry Krause wrote:

"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243

How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

G. Gordon Liddy's wife has a hell of a gun collection.

To make this relevant, you would have to believe that Harry really has
real guns... Remember, he said he does, what does that tell you?

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

H the K[_2_] September 20th 09 02:46 AM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
Harry Krause wrote:

"All the little girls in loogy's neighborhood run when he shows
up...they
don't want a pair of broken arms, either."

__________________

Well, there you go again Harry Krause, accusing others of criminal
actions.

Which reminds me, you never did deny that you are the Harry Krause
convicted in Florida of felony child sexual abuse. Is this you?
Here's the link again:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=14243
How could that be him? How would a convicted Felon get a License to
own a gun afterwards? I personally know little about the American
Legal System.

G. Gordon Liddy's wife has a hell of a gun collection.

To make this relevant, you would have to believe that Harry really has
real guns... Remember, he said he does, what does that tell you?

Easy enough for a dirtbag like you to find out...

GC Boater September 20th 09 03:34 AM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

On Sep 19, 8:46*pm, H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

Idiots All- Hide quoted text -

Hey Harry Krause, are you the convicted felon? How old was the child?

mgg September 20th 09 06:29 AM

The Stair Toss

"D 2" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"D 2" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
JustWait wrote:

[...]

Hehe... I wouldn't tow my kid's "Radio Flyer" with a Rav4. g

--Mike

mgg September 20th 09 06:33 AM

Harry Kruase, Convicted Felon?

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On Sep 19, 8:46 pm, H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-

You have to TYPE LOUDER, LIKE THIS! He can't hear you from under his desk,
with the sound of pustules popping and the like.

Of course he's the convicted felon... it would explain a LOT of things
regarding his behavior.

--Mike

Scott Dickson September 20th 09 08:38 AM

Harry Krause wrote:

[...]

And you think I give the same courtesy to YOU?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott Dickson September 20th 09 08:39 AM

The Stair Toss

On Sep 20, 1:29*am, "mgg" wrote:
"D 2" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"D 2" wrote in message
om...
JustWait wrote:

[...]

No, you'd use your 1975 Ford F-150...pffffft.