Default What was that?

On Sep 12, 12:41*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
9/11 came and went without much fanfare. *I wonder why that is. *Far less
people were killed at Pearl Harbor, but the outrage was much more. *I
thought it was sad that so many have forgotten so soon, so many think it was
a conspiracy from within, and that we don't have to worry about future
terrorism. *We are all so safe now that terrorism has been removed from the
vocabulary.

Steve

911 was caused by the US Government to declare War on the Middle East
ONLY to gain Oil.......
I guess it should cause more outrage...considering the US Govt.
slaughtered its own citizens.......