Default Like a Freight Train, followup video.. Large!!

OK, here is the video from Hemmonds. It is large, 53 mb and I was having
zoom issues (zooming out whenever I let go of the button to neutral) so
I apologize in advance for the terrible video.

The video starts off with the B class taking off, then Jessi In the C
class. You can see her at the furthest gate on the KX100 (Black Plastic)
number 148. Christina (her race) is on the number 63 Yamaha 230 with the
reddish gear. The track was soaked all night so the conditions were a
bit tough with those small, skinny tires, and Jessi would have you know
she lost about 3 seconds in the last lap being overtaken and hit by a
passing B class rider. All in all, it was a great race for Jess, she
worked her butt off.

Ok, here is the link, enjoy...

http://rowdymouse.com/media/hemmonds_day1_moto2.mp4

Rowdy Mouse Racing, It's easy, just hold it wide open!

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:

Rowdy Mouse Racing, It's easy, just hold it wide open!

Always the sexual overtones...

Dinghy freight klubko General 2 January 25th 06 03:00 AM
200 hp Johnson smoking like a train Tquan General 17 September 16th 05 03:00 AM
David Train ban Allan Bennett UK Paddle 22 August 18th 05 12:48 PM
Night vision scope - I bought the $99 Harbor Freight unit Wally Cruising 1 July 23rd 04 09:44 PM
Large rowboat for large family Paul Squire Boat Building 19 December 20th 03 04:10 PM