Default Racist joke...

----- Original Message -----

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and
asked a blonde stewardess to take care of them for him.

She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them
staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer,
and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw
out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the
entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans,
please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons he

1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.

2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think

--
"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned
benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." - Ayn

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 31, 6:13*pm, "Lu Powell" wrote:
[...]

I was wondering how that line would turn out.

Is this racist? Steve[_9_] General 45 August 27th 09 05:21 PM
Is this racist? Lu Powell[_8_] General 1 August 23rd 09 06:10 PM
who's racist here Ken Marino ASA 13 October 30th 08 10:40 AM
Racist Rob Joe ASA 2 July 8th 06 04:17 PM
Racist pig! Bob Crantz ASA 7 January 25th 05 06:55 PM