Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anyone vouch for the whereabouts...

....of our short-tempered little **** from the Atlanta area?

Frantic Ga. 911 caller: `My whole family is dead!'
By RUSS BYNUM, Associated Press Writer Russ Bynum, Associated Press
Writer 2 hrs 41 mins ago

BRUNSWICK, Ga. – A frantic caller told authorities he had just come home
to find several relatives apparently beaten to death and another barely
breathing, according to a 911 tape released Monday from the weekend
attack at a mobile home park in southeastern Georgia.

"My whole family is dead!" screamed Guy Heinze Jr., 22. "It looks like
they've been beaten to death. I don't know what to do, man."

When authorities arrived Saturday morning, they found seven people dead
and two clinging to life. One of the survivors died Sunday, raising the
death toll to eight.

Police have refused to say how they were killed or why and have said
they don't know if the attacker is still in the area. Police have not
identified a suspect and are offering a $25,000 reward for information.

"We still believe there is a person or persons responsible for this
somewhere out there, and we're looking for them," Glynn County Police
Chief Matt Doering said Monday.