Default Those pesky facts again about healthcare

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 12:39:51 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:57:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:15:02 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:44:09 -0400, NotNow wrote:
So recent history has no bearing on what's happening today?
Never said that. But the history that counts starts today.
Cool! Guess that means I don't have to pay my car payment because I
didn't buy the car today?

Your thinking is flawed. What has happened in the past DOES have a
bearing on today. We're still spending money in Iraq, for instance.
Yes, Obama is. One must wonder why he is still there if so many
liberals think Iraq was a bad idea.
--
Maybe because he is doing what HE thinks is right, as opposed to doing
what Rush thinks is right.

As long as we all understand whose war it is now.
--
John H
Do you think it would be easier to withdraw from a war that someone

You didn't answer my questions.
Obama did, he said he had a plan, period. He didn't have a clue...

You didn't answer my questions.
Ok, here is your answer. I don't know. How's that. Of course I didn't
get to be POTUS on the basis that I did... So now answer mine, did Obama
lie, or was he clueless?

Neither. He made a timing mistake. He didn't realize fully how much Bush
****ed things up.
So your answer is "clueless". I can accept that.

Again, putting words on my mouth. Not to worry, it happens a lot when a
conservative has nothing but spin.

liberal = bad
conservative = good.
Got it.
Now I've got some elderly folks to kill off.....
didn't realize=clueless

Wake up, Loog. The guy has you mesmerized or ****ed off because you
voted for him. I hope it's the latter, but it sounds more and more
like the former.
--
John H

Neither. Unlike you, I can see both sides of an issue.
So, we have answered all of your questions... Please tell me what Bush
did that was good in your eyes, and tell me what is wrong with one of
the bills put up by repubs on health care, since you said they were
"opposite of everything they (dems) believe".. Thanks, I will check back
tonight for the list...

What is wrong with the bills is that they all keep health care costs
where they are now, lining the pockets of their contributers. What did
Bush do that I agree with? Well, when he finally sent General Honore to
take control, that was a success. And he done a fine job ducking that
shoe that was thrown at him. And I liked his pick in John Roberts.
Obama now has the unemployment rate up to 9.7%. But, he's saved over
twelve million jobs. What a guy. I'm surprised he's not patting
himself on the back for that feat.
Biden is...

It's tough cleaning up the **** stains that Bush left.
See, we actually look at the numbers. The economy didn't crash out till
Pelosi and Reid (bought and paid for by Soros) sold us out to big oil
and the banks and wall street by refusing to take the reigns, instead of
200+ investigations about weather Scooter Libby remembered the right
date of a conversation... Of course it was the best way to win an
election and after all, who really got hurt anyway? snerk

Wait till you see what is going to happen to our security while the
Congress goes after Cheney through our intelligence agencies, in a
personal vendetta of hypocrisy...

And we want to kill the elderly, don't forget.....
I've never seen anyone but you say that, and it's pretty sick.

You don't mention the babies, which *are* being killed by liberals.
You and Scotty BOTH stated right here that Obama wants to show the
elderly how to Euthanize themselves.
Never, never said that at all. All I ever said and read carefully was:
There are panels of unassociated people who would be available as "end
of life panels" (Obama's words not mine), only difference is I called
them "death" panels. I guess I can admit to not knowing that "end of
life" and "death" are two totally different concepts... But I never said
anything about euthanasia, never, not once.

Perhaps you missed when John said this about Obama. Notice, if you will
the "help elderly meet a timely death". What in hell does that sound
like to you?

Be a devout Christian, kill babies, help the elderly meet a 'timely'
death, enlarge government as much as possible, allow the 15 million
illegals in this country to fast track.......

And you have agreed with him on this point, going as far as quoting some
right wing lie where someone said that Obama's bill could put us on the
road to forced euthanasia!

Hey Loogy, just what the hell is an 'end of life panel' supposed to do
if not help the elderly meet a timely death. Would they be working
towards an 'untimely' death? Because I'll tell you, *that's* what the
fear is. Not many old folks trust 'Bama.

But, there is no way I suggested 'Bama said he was going to euthanize
anyfriggin' body.

An apology is in order - to both Scotty and me.

Bull****. You've READ the friggin' thing, it says NOTHING like what you
are claiming.

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:03:46 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 12:39:51 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

Goodbye Loogy. When you've decided to stop putting *your* words into
other people's mouths, let me know.
--
John H

"Vote for a Democrat, it's easier than working!"

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

I still didn't say it...

Oh, so as long as you agree to OTHER people's lies, then it isn't a lie???

Never said I agreed either... You really need to seperate us from each
other, we are not one collective, we don't all "look alike" to you do
we?

--
Wafa free since 2009

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 12:39:51 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

What words did I put in your mouth, John? Did you not say "Be a devout
Christian, kill babies, help the elderly meet a 'timely'
death, enlarge government as much as possible, allow the 15 million
illegals in this country to fast track."???????

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

Are you saying you didn't agree with Johns post?

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

I am...

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

Okay, so now you are saying that Obama DOESN'T want to euthanize the
elderly?

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:50:40 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:06:36 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
John H. wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:42:42 -0400, NotNow wrote:

JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,

says...

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

Absolutely, I don't think Obama is going to kill anybody... He is no
Hillary Clinton you know...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Those pesky GOP'ers... HK General 0 May 25th 09 09:30 PM
Those Pesky Evangelicals! HK General 10 January 16th 08 12:58 AM
Those pesky gal GI's again... wtf General 7 February 8th 05 02:32 AM
Those pesky WMDs... Doug Kanter General 45 January 20th 05 12:28 PM